1st Trimester

Excited for nothing?

I took a pg test first thing this morning and again this afternoon after work...both had a faint pink line (meaning pg!) but my calculations would have me at about 5 weeks.  So the question is - shouldn't I be having symptoms?  The only thing is that I have been dizzy when I lay down and stand up...other than that, no boob soreness, no cravings, no morning sickness...Starting to think I'm getting false positives - HELP!  Calm me down!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Excited for nothing?

• Most people don't get symptoms until 6-8 weeks.  Mine didn't start until 6 weeks.  But then there are the lucky ones who don't get symptoms at all.  Just try to relax a positive is a positive.  Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ShaylizShayliz member
    False positives are rare and not everyone has symptoms right away.
  • Enjoy it while it lasts. Smile I was in camp "can't wait for m/s so I feel more pregnant!" right away. And then it hit. The sickness, the gas, the constipation... don't worry, its coming. Whatever symptoms you are going to get will likely start showing up between weeks 6 and 8.
  • NoodleMNoodleM member

I still don't really have any symptoms or feel pregnant other than some tiredness, bloating, and gagging here and there.

Don't need to worry :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• A lot of people do not have symptoms until 6 weeks.  And there are others with no symptoms at all in the first trimester.  Don't worry.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"