Multiples
Options

"Orange for Owen" picture email

Good morning bumpies, for most of us we are all aware that today is the funeral for Owen Bissing. The 6 month old precious little warrior whose life was cut short because he was a victim of SIDS. The Bissing family have asked that today we wear orange for baby Owen, and like many of us on FB our babies are wearing orange and have posted pics and showing support. I have also asked them, like I am here if you do wear orange, if you all can email me a picture with your city and state for I am putting all the pictures together in one email and will be emailing the "Bissing Family" to show them that not only we are here for her today as she lays her son down to sleep but we are here for them always..you can email m your pictures to njchic2104@aol.com I plan to email her today at the end of the day, thank you for reading and thanks in advance for those of you who are willing to participate.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "Orange for Owen" picture email

• Options
    Thanks so much for putting this together!
  • Options
    YGM. Thanks!
    jailbirds Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is a great idea.  I'm wearing Orange today.  I'll take a pic later and send it to you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Visit My Twin Life 
  • Options

all 3 of my boys are in orange today- i will try to get a pic when DS1 gets home from school.

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks Goldie, so far I have received 30 emails and they're still coming. :) Btw I love the new siggy! The babies look really alike here! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"