August 2011 Moms
Options

Has anyone tried Walmart's maternity clothes?

Google brought me to Walmart this afternoon while searching for clothes. I need a few more things to round out my wardrobe for summer and am so sick of motherhood and old navy.

The clothes at Walmart are pretty cheap, obviously. They don't sell them in the stores. I don't mind paying shipping because it's very inexpensive, 97 cents an item I believe. I don't even mind having to send things back if I don't like them or they don't fit. I just dont want to bother looking through the site and ordering at all if they are total crap. (I'm not expecting to be blow away with the quality though. lol)

Anyone order anything from there and have any feedback for me?

Married & TTC #1 since 8/28/10 BFP #1 10/25/10 - EDD 7/5/11 -M/C 11/10/10 BFP #2 12/16/10 - EDD 8/26/11 - BORN 8/10/11 Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Has anyone tried Walmart's maternity clothes?

• Options
    I didnt even know they sold maternity clothes! I DO know they have cotton dresses that you can buy a size up that are PERFECT maternity wear for $9!
  • Options

imagelizliechti:
    I didnt even know they sold maternity clothes! I DO know they have cotton dresses that you can buy a size up that are PERFECT maternity wear for $9!

I was shocked too! And looking a little bit, they really have a good selection. Especially considering how few places have anything inexpensive. I can't bring myself to spend $25 or more on a shirt that I will only be wearing for a few months.

Married & TTC #1 since 8/28/10 BFP #1 10/25/10 - EDD 7/5/11 -M/C 11/10/10 BFP #2 12/16/10 - EDD 8/26/11 - BORN 8/10/11 Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ordered a bunch of stuff a while ago and returned all of it! I HATED the shirts and pants. I was not a full belly yet at the time, but I def will not buy them again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekkasper13:
    I ordered a bunch of stuff a while ago and returned all of it! I HATED the shirts and pants. I was not a full belly yet at the time, but I def will not buy them again.

Boooo!!!

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I'm worried about things shrinking and washing funny mostly. I have two wirefree nursing/maternity bras from there. They are only ok. They are both the same size but fit totally different and stretch out easy.

• Options
    I ordered a pair of khaki shorts from there and the sizing was way off...they were too small and the only other size was an XL that I didn't think would be big enough. I am a 10 or 12 at Old Navy if that helps with the sizing comparison. On the bright side, the return process at the store was painless.
    Baby Merlin! imageDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a pair of maternity shorts and 2 shirts that I got there. I also got 2 nursing tanks, 2 nursing bra's and a nursing night gown when I was pregnant with my son 2 years ago. LOVE THEM. I wore them a TON and they have held up fine. I got the nursing stuff since it was cheap and I wasn't sure what sizes to get before my milk came in and all that, but I wore my Wal-Mart stuff more than my more expensive Motherhood and Peas in a Pod stuff. LIke I said I wore it a ton and it has all held up great. I am planning on getting more soon, becuase you can't beat the prices!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i have a pair of their maternity jeans and love them, but they're a smidge on the short side.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekkasper13:

Really? I just ordered three shirts and really liked them. one of them is a little big, but i'm sure it'll fit in the next month. They aren't cheap and falling apart. And for $12 a pop, I don't think you can beat it. IMO.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"