Trouble TTC

HSG and follow-up

So this morning I had my HSG and followup ultrasound and bloodwork to check my follicles after my 5 days on Clomid. I also had to do the 2 hour glucose test.

Well I had a follicle on either side that measured between 13-14. She said it looked like I should O at the end of this week. The HSG looked clear and there was no blockages.

The doctor told me that it will take several days to get the results back on all my bloodwork and the HCG but that I did not need to come back for a follow up in couple weeks. So my next appointment is June 15th. I know everything for my testing went really fast since I was at the beginning of my cycle for my first appointment. But I just thought I would have more direction as to what to do besides the obvious to BD in the next two weeks.

Has anyone else had a simular situation?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Began TTC July 09 Began Charting August 2010 BFP 10.28.10 Natural M/C 11.12.10 DX PCOS May 2011 DH SA= perfect First round Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI/Prog. July 2011 BFP 7/19/11 Grow Baby Grow!! Due Date 3/27/2012 first beta 7/22 542 second beta 7/25 958 She is here!! Sarah Bethany born 3/20/12 @ 4:13am 6lbs. 15oz. 19inches long

Re: HSG and follow-up

• Will you have any more monitoring appointments? The two follies on either side sound like they're doing well but others could still catch up (overstimulation) or fizzle out (slow or no response). I'd ask for another monitoring appointment for a few days from now to check progress/confirm O. My RE does a CD 2/3, 10, then two or three days after as many times as needed to confirm O for Clomid cycles if that helps at all. Good luck!
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Are you going to an RE?  Are you getting a trigger shot?  I would ask for another u/s later this week to see how you are progressing.  13 and 14 is still pretty small and hard to predict what will happen.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
    Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck!!

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

• Sorry to bump and run yesterday.

I am going to an RE. The one I go to has 2 offices and the one I went to for my inital visit and got started on clomid on day 5 was just the Main RE there and one nurse that is there everyday. The office I went to yesterday is the main office with multiply doctors and 10 different nurses. Honestly I have not been impressed with the main office staff as they all seemed lost as to what is going on. They have lost parts of my paperwork and miss scheduled me, etc.

First visit I saw the main RE and yesterday I saw the main RE working partner and she was very nice but almost seem to blow me off. She put in my chart unknown infertility were the main RE put PCOS.

I emailed the nurse at the satilite office that was on the ball to check with her. I thought that there should be more monitoring with the clomid but did not know since this is the "resistance test" if it did not need extra monitoring since I have stopped the clomid and everything "looked" normal at this point. I was on 100 mg a day for 5 days so I would think they would do more than one ultrasound after the fact.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Began TTC July 09 Began Charting August 2010 BFP 10.28.10 Natural M/C 11.12.10 DX PCOS May 2011 DH SA= perfect First round Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI/Prog. July 2011 BFP 7/19/11 Grow Baby Grow!! Due Date 3/27/2012 first beta 7/22 542 second beta 7/25 958 She is here!! Sarah Bethany born 3/20/12 @ 4:13am 6lbs. 15oz. 19inches long
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"