Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Who still bedshares?

Re: Who still bedshares?

• Options
    We stopped just before 3 months.  DD was all over the place rolling out of her little bedshare thing.  I miss it but sometimes I can get her to nap with me in bed.  I love holding her.
  • Options
    We did until LO was about 4-5 months old and then stopped. And then we tried doing it this weekend when we were out of town and it was rough. She thought it was play time for about an hour before she went to sleep. But once she was asleep it was nice to cuddle again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

we do! It's going great, yes we need to start transitioning DS into his crib but for now we're all sleeping well and happy with our sleeping arrangement. 

• Options
    Mathieu has been in his own bed, in his own room for about two weeks now but still comes into our bed when he wakes up in the morning. He will eat then go back to sleep for a couple hours. Honestly if he wasn't so squirmy, he would probably still be sleeping in our bed. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    MrsSRMrsSR member

DD still sleeps in bed with us.  I enjoy have the extra cuddle time.

I don't have any plans to move her yet.  When she's ready she can go into her own room....  Maybe.

LOL

• Options
    DD sleeps in her crib for 1/2 of the night, wakes up, and then i'm too darn tired to get her back to sleep so she comes into our bed. She sleeps much more sound in my our bed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    dd starts off in her crib and usually wakes up anywhere between 1 and 4am. i just bring her into our bed. i miss her the nites she actually sttn but that doesnt happen too often!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We bedshare part of the night. He starts off in his crib and then comes to our bed usually around 3 am when he wants to eat. I usually fall asleep before bringing him back. I like the snuggles, I miss bedsharing the whole night sometimes like we used to - but I sleep much better with him in his crib.
    DX PCOS, Endometriosis 2009
    Eliot. Born 6/18/10
    Missed m/c discovered 1/6/12 at 8-9 weeks
    D&C 1/10/12
    My Blog
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We do. We're in no real rush to get her out of our bed. We'll move her when one of us is unhappy with the set-up. DD #1 bedshared with us until 20mos and we had a very easy transition with her.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We still bedshare with a crib sidecar.  I don't see an end in sight.

however long the night, dawn will break.

• Options
    ames71ames71 member

imageMrsLacy:
    We still bedshare with a crib sidecar.  I don't see an end in sight.

Same here. I swore he would be in his own room at 6 months. Now I'm just hoping by a year.

• Options
    We do and we still love it! We actually didn't star bedsharing until 4 months and we will gradually transition her when she's ready, no rush. We have a giant bed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"