Babies on the Brain

We have a name!

YAY! I want to share it with some one! We're going to keep it under wraps IRL, so nothing on FB please.

The name is going to be........

::Drumroll::

Roland Timothy

Timothy is both DH and FIL's name, so we thought it'd be nice to continue using it, but I dont like the idea of giving our baby the exact same name... so as a middle name. I love it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: We have a name!

• Great name!  (But I confess I will probably always think of him as Raptor Starship) Wink
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm disappointed that it will not be either Raptor or Starship.  I liked the youniqueness of them.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Dee1028Dee1028 member

Very exciting!

I feel like he will look like a Roland Timothy. Smile

Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
  • Great name!  I love it.  :)
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Roland is my grandfather's name and I absolutely adore the name. Timothy is great too. I am so excited for you!

• Raptor will be his nickname right? Wink    Congrats on picking a name!
  • imagemlb108:
    Great name!  (But I confess I will probably always think of him as Raptor Starship) Wink
    Exactly this!  :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I absolutely adore it. Roland is a fabulous name, and its perfect.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Yay! I'm glad you stuck with the name you loved!! I'm quadittoing the disappointment over the loss of Raptor Starship though. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLyssapee:
    imagemlb108:
    Great name!  (But I confess I will probably always think of him as Raptor Starship) Wink
    Exactly this!  :)

Me three. I was rooting for it the entire time. Aww little Raptor!

• Love it!!! It's so "you"! But um...we can still call him Raptor, right? Just sometimes?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedanlexi04:
    Love it!!! It's so "you"! But um...we can still call him Raptor, right? Just sometimes?

You can call him Raptor any time you want! It will probably be his nickname. 

• I like that very much. To be honest....this is like my 3rd post out of lurkdom, but I thought that your name tag was the real name and every time I saw one of your posts I thought to myself, "Good for her! Way to be unique!"
  • ::Natalie Loves This::

edit -

And also she reserves the right to call him Raptor, Starship, or some combination of the two.

Can you imagine if they're both red-heads?

• imageakalutts:

::Natalie Loves This::

edit -

And also she reserves the right to call him Raptor, Starship, or some combination of the two.

I knew she would. 

And she most certainly can call him Raptor.

And it'd be amazing if they were both red-heads. But I doubt that Roland will have red hair...but I wish he would! My dream to become Mrs. Weasely would be that much closer to being fulfilled.

• imagecaffinated_tulip:
    imageakalutts:

edit -

I knew she would. 

And it'd be amazing if they were both red-heads. But I doubt that Roland will have red hair...but I wish he would! My dream to become Mrs. Weasely would be that much closer to being fulfilled.

Wait, I thought you were naturally red? No? Boo. With your DH being blonde I just naturally assumed that you'd get the same 1 in 4 chance we've got. (Well, I think that's our chance. DH is red, and I carry red recessive so I think that gives us 1 in 4 kids with red.)

• imageakalutts:
    imagecaffinated_tulip:
    imageakalutts:

edit -

I knew she would. 

Wait, I thought you were naturally red? No? Boo. With your DH being blonde I just naturally assumed that you'd get the same 1 in 4 chance we've got. (Well, I think that's our chance. DH is red, and I carry red recessive so I think that gives us 1 in 4 kids with red.)

Nope, sadly. I actually have naturally extremely ashy dirty blonde hair. I don't have any red in it at all natural, but it clings to red dye and I've been dying it for years!  I'm pretty sure we're having a little blondie!

• BeabsBeabs member
    Love it!
    Mmmm...cake! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have just now gotten over the devastation that he will not be named Lando Calrissian. 

::deep cleansing breath::

Okay, I love it! I Will still call him Raptor in my mind, but I love Roland Timothy!!!! PERFECT! 

• Love it.  But I too will always think of him as Raptor.
    Sadie is not impressed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "This ribbon has been reported." - lovesnina
  • Love it! Timothy is one of my favorite boy names, and I like it when middle names have meaning.

Congratulations on your little man!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"