Nurseries and Baby Gear

Recommend your Double Stroller

We have a BOB, love it for DS, but with #2 coming we are going to need a double stroller.  As much as I love my BOB, I don't want to be as wide as a bus.  Looking at the Britax B Ready, suggestions, recommendations?!?!?

If you know anyone in Colorado looking for a perfect condition BOB with accessories let me know!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your Double Stroller

• I have 2.5 year old twins and have loved my city mini double from the start.  It was worth every penny!  HTH!
  • beyogabeyoga member
    We had the BOB and loved it.  We went with the Phil and Teds Explorer with a double kit.  I was NOT about to drive around a double wide stroller!
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a city select.  We love it.  I use it daily and it is so easy to open, close, store, walk, and turn corners.  It was our splurge and worth every penny!!
    U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • For our umbrella stroller with have the Maclaren Twin Triumph. Love it.

For our heavy duty double stroller, we have the Valco Twin. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • vigurlvigurl member

imageTheBachelorette:
    We have a city select.  We love it.  I use it daily and it is so easy to open, close, store, walk, and turn corners.  It was our splurge and worth every penny!!

This!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love my City Mini double.  It fits through tight spaces and standard doors!  I have never gotten stuck.  It is super light weight and can be used with an infant right away because the seats fully recline.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"