3rd Trimester

frequency of bathroom trips

I know that frequent urination in late pregnancy is normal but every 10-30 min?  That's how often I was up last night and I called into work today just in case it continued.  Trying to teach a 45 minute class with having to go every 10 minute is not possible.  Has anyone else experienced this (non-GD)?  Any tips?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image

Re: frequency of bathroom trips

• lucylealucylea member
    Are you staying hydrate?  I know it sounds backward, but when I'm dehydrated I get the urge to go much more often, I just don't get a lot at each trip.  I'd try pushing as many fluids as you can today.  If you are having any burning or other symptoms with urination you could have a UTI, which are common in pregnancy as well so watch for that.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I go all of the time so don't have any advice for you but can commiserate.  I would continue to try to drink as much water as you can regardless...don't dehydrate yourself!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNancy729:
    I go all of the time so don't have any advice for you but can commiserate.  I would continue to try to drink as much water as you can regardless...don't dehydrate yourself!

THIS!  It seems worse when I first stand up or when I'm on my feet for a while.  I don't get the urge to go as often when I'm seated...or so it seems.  I continue to chug water like crazy...it's so hot here in TN and it's like I'm always thirsty.  Sooo, it doesn't look like the Pee Pee Queen will be de-throned anytime soon.  It will get better after our LO's are here.  Good luck to you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have days where I pee a lot and then days where it's just pretty normal.

I'm pretty well hydrated so I think it has more to do with whatever internal organ baby thinks is fun to kick on a particular day.

• I was very hydrated and getting quite a lot each trip (annoyingly so) with no other symptoms.  It was getting so bad that I was tempted just to sleep in the bathroom.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • kc192kc192 member
    imagedairygirl19:

I have days where I pee a lot and then days where it's just pretty normal.

I'm pretty well hydrated so I think it has more to do with whatever internal organ baby thinks is fun to kick on a particular day.

That's how I feel too. Some days I'm peeing all day, sometimes it's just every few hours. I'm consistently up about 2 times a night though. Guess it's just practice for when LO comes!

BabyFruit Ticker  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"