Multiples

EBFing & night-feeding @ 7-ish months

I'm just curious how much breastfeeding other mamas are doing at night around this age?  Is there a growth spurt around now?  

Still a slave to my babies at night......  when they aren't severely congested (which isn't often) I might get away with just 2 feedings per baby, but most nights I'm still feeding each one 3-ish times, separately (when each wakes). 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: EBFing & night-feeding @ 7-ish months

• Mine are so inconsistent, some nights S will get up 3-4x and I'll put his paci back in and he's fine. Some nights O will get up 1-2x and I have to feed him b/c he won't take a paci. There have only been a handful of nights that they have both STTN.
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When my babies were 7 months old, they were up to eat at least 3 times a night. They dropped to 2x at around 9 months. I forced them down to 1 at 10 months, and dropped that feeding at 11 months. They have STTN since.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 008
  • Loading the player...
  • we stopped the night feedings a little after 5 months and discovered they were fine with pacis, but then had to break that habit (replacing them a few times a night - which was still better than feedings). Once we broke that, they started STTN around 6 months.
  • My boys also woke up around 3 times a night at 7 months.  They had slept through the night before, or close to it, and I was exhausted.  We decided to do Ferber so we could get some rest!  After we did Ferber, we eliminated all but an early morning feeding, and they would wake between 5 and 7 and nurse, then go back to sleep until about 7:30 (if they slept through til 7, they didn't go back to sleep).  
  • usually mine STTN (7 pm - 6 am). Sometimes they will wake between 4:15 and 5:30. On those nights I nurse them and then they go back to sleep until 7/7:30ish. Mine nurse a ton during the day though.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Minem were STTN around 3 or 4 months- they were waking around 6 am or so I'd nurse them and put them back to bed and they'd go back to sleep for a few hours.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"