Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

wondfos v CBE v Fertility microscope..

So I am cruising on amazon checking all of the OPK's... I am just wondering if the wondfos are as accurate at the cbe's or if the CBE's are worth the extra money. The nerd in me likes the microscope.. also spitting is so much easier than timing the POAS route...but the wondfos are dirt cheap.. Im just wondering if the results are like that too.

I am also charting and temping  using fertilityfriend.com and going to get TCOYF.. the bump bible I have heard it called around here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: wondfos v CBE v Fertility microscope..

• Options

I exclusively use CBE digital OPKs.  Others here use the IC OPKs and confirm with a digital OPK if they are unsure how to read the result of the IC.

Personally, I don't think the CBEFM or a microscope is worth the money (and time with the microscope).  I'd suggest easing your way into charting and re-evaluating your options after reading TCOYF.

• Options
    Hi. Thought I'd give you my opinion as well. I bought the CBEFM in January b/c since I've been off BC 8/10 my cycles are VERY irregular. Thinking the CBEFM would give me the best chance to nail my O date. However I have not got a single 'peak' reading on there. Not saying it's the monitor, could be I'm not ovulating period. I really like it b/c I think it's accurate but it only lets you test on days it wants you to. For instance this month I had a bunch of low days, 2 high days then right back to low. That was last week and it has not let me test since. I bought some OPKs to cover myself when the monitor did this so I hopefully wont miss O. It may have given me a low reading if my urine was concentrated enough. I usually get up to pee once a night, sometimes not but usually and I don't remember the day it gave me a low reading if I had voided a few hours before the test. Anyways, those are the only issues I have had with it. Hope that helps a little.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Niki64Niki64 member
    I had purchased a 50 pack of the wondfo for only $12 with shipping - having so many, I am able to test twice a day without the guilt of spending so much money. Then I purchased a 7 pack for CBE dgital OPKs for $14 on amazon.  When it looks positive, I just confirm with a CBE.  I know I spend $26 dollars, but I am getting at least 3 cycles out of that AND able to test twice daily :)  Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"