Babies on the Brain
Options

this "big baby being born" video on FB

Obvious scam like I'm thinking, or what?  Because I'm tired of seeing vagina all over my FB feed, but the people who are posting it are not usually the kind that fall for spam.  But seriously, the vagina, I'm tired of it randomly popping up all over my FB like it's starring in a freaking Where's Waldo game.

Re: this "big baby being born" video on FB

• Options

I completely agree. The first time I saw it pop up I immediately thought it was a scam.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Options
    Those were my thoughts too. I had to look twice because at first I was like, "That looks like a vagina." Then I realized it was in fact a vagina.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The vag has been everywhere on my FB feed to.

• Options

I'm tired of seeing vagina all over my FB feed

YesYes

• Options
    I thought it was a hack
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just block that particular post so I don't have to keep seeing it. I thought it was spam/scam too but like a pp said, the usual people aren't spreading it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It is.  One of my friends clicked it from her phone, and it hacked her email that was attached to her iphone.

I looooove your new siggy pic.  Did you make those hats? 

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrs.EmmaLouise:

It is.  One of my friends clicked it from her phone, and it hacked her email that was attached to her iphone.

I looooove your new siggy pic.  Did you make those hats? 

I figured it was a spam thing, it's just not the same usuals that can't resist the too crazy to be true clicky links that are spreading it.  I got confused.  LOL

And thanks!  I did not make the hats, a friend of mine did.  Knitting is one of the crafty things that I have absolutely no idea how to do. 

• Options

I thought the same thing until I saw the video on Tosh.O.  It's actually an illusion and not a real vag or birth. 

...Unless this is something different?

• Options

I'm not on FB that often, but acutally just skimmed and didn't seen anything hooha like.

Hmm, I guess that's a good thing!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrsHteaching4life:

I thought the same thing until I saw the video on Tosh.O.  It's actually an illusion and not a real vag or birth. 

...Unless this is something different?

Yup. It's the avatar that one of the girls on babygaga had during the hoochie mama posts. 

Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It came up on mine and although I didnt click anything, I still changed my passwords on my email and FB accounts just in case. I did the same thing.. I did a double take like, is that... it IS.. what the.. ???
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"