Infertility Veterans

~June sucks~

My babies are supposed to be here, I was due in July but my doctors would have never let me go pass June 28ths and I knew they would be here earlier than that though I never thought it would be so early.  And we have being trying for two years.  (I know two years is not that long compared to others but milestones still suck.)  I thought we were so aggressive with getting tested and starting treatments.  Our first IUI was last June.

Ughhhh I just want my babies back!

In other news, my incision is healing nicely and today I actually went to a BBQ and didn't take a pain pill until 8pm tonight.  I think had I not done so much at the BBQ I wouldn't have needed one at all.

Man I could see how it is tempting to get hooked on those bad boys (oxycodone).  Feeling numb is def. nice sometimes.

Anyhow, I have been dreading June and now it's here.  

TTC since 07/2009
Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
SAIF/PAIF Welcome
Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.

Re: ~June sucks~

• I'm so sorry you have to go through this, hun.... I'll continue to be thinking about you this month... {{{Huge Hugs}}}
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh Mdluv..I am so sorry. June will be tough for you. Please hang in there. 
    {{HUGS}}
    "Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry. Sending tons of T&P's your way. ((HUGS))
    After 3 years of infertility we were blessed with twin girls through private infant adoption.
    Forever our's October 17th 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • etoyamaetoyama member
    Big, big (((HUGS))). I am so sorry you're coming up on these milestones :( I hate this for you.
  • ((Big Hugs)) I am so sorry you are going through this hun, IF sucks!!!!

On a better note I'm really glad your incesion is healing well.

• I'm so sorry sweets.  I was due in July, and I'm not keen on the arrival of that month either.

I am SOOO glad to hear u are healing well from your surgery. 

Personally, i favor xanax....but $hit, i know what u mean!

HUGE HUGS

• I'm with you.  My due date was June 27th with an induction date of June 13th.  My goal was Memorial Day weekend so needless to say, this weekend sucked. 

All I want is my babies back.  I had a beta on Sunday for IVF#2 and at 5dp5dt, it was 1.6.  Not even 2.  They made me go back for a repeat today to confirm that the 1.6 was the left over trigger. 

I hope I can cycle this month but I should have already been on my meds since Sunday to bring my FSH down so I'm sure this cycle will be cancelled from the start since my FSH will be too high to start stims. 

It's not fair...nothing about this is fair. 

By the way, I noticed the other day that you mentioned that you would consider carrying twins again.  We did a Single Embryo Transfer this time, and would do it again next time, but after that, we're going to go back to transferring 2 for the better odds.  Should you be able to carry twins now that you have the TAC? 

TTC Since 10/08 4 IUIs=BFNx4
    IVF#1=BFP!! Twins!!
    Bradley and Billy born and lost on 2/2/11 at 19w2d due to pPROM/PTL. I miss you, little angels.
    IVF#2=BFN
    IVF#3=c/p IVF#4=Empty Follicle Syndrome; 1 mature, fertilized, & made it to blast. 5dt of "the lone ranger" on 9/6. Please stick, little one! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm sorry.  Huge hugs for you over these next couple months.

After 2+ years and multiple treatment cycles,
    including an IVF vacation in Costa Rica/Panama,
    IVF #2 brought us our miracle baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise!  Baby Boy is on the way!

• BIG HUGS.

I hate that there are milestones like this for you.

+++
  • ::hugs:: I am so so sorry.

Thinking of you! 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• STL34STL34 member
    I'm so sorry, hon.  ((HUGE HUGS))  I'm thinking of you.

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• There aren't any words that can take away the pain your feeling, and I hate that. Just know that we all have your back, think of you and pray for you often. Huge hugs!!! 
    Married '02, TTC May '05

Dx -Ute cancer, DOR from cancer treatments, and embryo quality issues. NOV 2010 CANCER FREE
    2005-2011= 3 Rounds of Clomid, 5 IUI's, 3 IVF's- ALL BFN's
    After 7yrs TTC, 5yrs of ute cancer, and 11 failed IF treatments, we got a surprise BFP! So thankful!

Gemma Grace born 09/30/12

Phillipians 4:6,7

• Its not fair.

I hate that  you have to go through this too.

I survived Feb but don't really know how, one minute at a time I guess. Hang in there and let me know if you want to talk. 

I'm glad you're starting to feel better after your surgery. 

TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • ((HUGS))

it sucks so bad cutie

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • I'm sorry you have to deal with this hun. Sending you tons of hugs!
  • ((big hugs)) we're here for you
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My heart just breaks for you.  ((huge hugs))  I'm so sorry you're having to go through this....but you are a very strong woman.
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
  • I am so sorry luv!!  I hate that you have to go through this.  Huge ((hugs))

So glad to hear you are healing well though!

• Thank you so much ladies...I am a big pile of bitter these days.  Hoping I get a job soon to help distract me!
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • (((huge hugs)))

I hate reaching painful milestones...  I am so sorry, hon, and I hope you are feeling better soon.

imageimageimage

TTC since March 2009 // Me and DH - 28
    Testing Summer/Fall 2010 - Unexplained IF
    IUIs #1-4 ~ Clomid/Ovidrel/TI/IUI ~ all BFNs
    IUI #5 ~ Femara/Ovidrel/TI/IUI ~ BFN
    IUIs #6-9 ~ Research Study Meds/Pregnyl/TI/IUI ~ all BFNs
    IVF Consultation, More Testing
    Diagnostic Cycle ~ Mucinex/Progesterone/TI ~ BFN
    IVF #1 ~ Menopur/Bravelle/Ganirelix/Novarel/Progesterone/Lupron
    7R, 6F // 2 transferred // 3 frosties ~ BFN
    FET #1 ~ Estrace/PIO/Lupron
    3 thawed // 2 transferred // 1 lost // no more frosties ~ BFP!!
    Beta #1 - 456 // Beta #2 - 1176 // Beta #3 - 2933 // Beta #4 - 6753
    EDD: May 16, 2013
    Threatened MC at 6w2d
    Bedrest for SCH // 6w2d through 10w1d
    Elevated TSH and Lazy Thyroid DX @ 10w - Started Synthroid
    Finally released from RE at 13w
    Charles Everett ~ Born 5/20/2013

~~ My IF Blog ~~ 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards