Eco-Friendly Family
Options

I want a new phone

I want an Android phone back.  I really miss the android system.  ::Cries::

stupid iphone :P 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I want a new phone

• Options

I'm up for a new phone. Do you have Verizon? I'm debating between the Android OS or iPhone/Apple OS. Pros/cons?

All my students could tell me was that "the Android OS is way better" and that "You can choose all kinds of backgrounds and stuff" with the Droid. lol

I said, "Oh, okay, thanks. I guess I'll have to weigh out what my needs are with a smartphone..." ;)

• Options
    DH and I are getting rid of our iphones in September when his AT&T contract ends Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Droid X and I'm basically obsessed with it. That's all the input I have, sorry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Options
    imageSoyager:

I'm up for a new phone. Do you have Verizon? I'm debating between the Android OS or iPhone/Apple OS. Pros/cons?

All my students could tell me was that "the Android OS is way better" and that "You can choose all kinds of backgrounds and stuff" with the Droid. lol

I said, "Oh, okay, thanks. I guess I'll have to weigh out what my needs are with a smartphone..." ;)

I do have verizon.  

I used to have the Droid.  Then I switched to iphone the end of last year, because, well, it was the iphone and iphone is suppose to be awesome.

Yeah, I can't do soo many things that I liked doing on the droid.  I can't customize my phone really.  There isn't near as many free apps (supposedly apple has more appts, but I will beg to differ!!) 

iPhone is good for people who really like Apple and are happy with having things one way.  But like I said, I like customizing.  And I like to be able to use the same apps as everyone else around me!  They talk about the cool apps they are using that I can't use because I'm using a stupid iphone :P 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I also want a new phone. I'm about to smash my BB into a million pieces. It freezes all the time anymore and the battery will just go form half charged to dead in 2.5sec.

Unfortunately, with Sprint, I'm only eligible for $75 off until next year. I'm thinking of blowing my b'day money on an EVO Shift though.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"