2nd Trimester

Severe Back Pain!

I am about to be 24 weeks and I am currently carrying a size 36F breasts.  I have always been large chested and dealt with moderate back pain between the shoulder blades and mid spine, but I have reached a point that I am in extreme pain everyday, especially since I sit at a computer almost all day.  To top it off my sciatic nerve has been beyond bad.  My doctor said they do not send people to the chiropractor or physical therapist.  My bras give very little support to the 2 10lb bags I am carrying.  Please help because I don't know how I am going to survive the rest of the pregancny.

In need of some relief!

Re: Severe Back Pain!

• I usually have 34C and am dealing with 34Fs. Although I bought a 36DDD yesterday at Kohl's because you can't find 34F in real life...

I wear that bra and a nursing tank top. The nursing tape is like having another bra on the top of the current bra and that helps hold things in better. At around 4 pm I have to pull off the bra though because I am in pain...

My tailbone and groin are in horrible pain today and I could barely sleep last night. I called the Dr. to run it by them and they said they want me to come in. The NP mentioned that going to the chiropractor might help...wonder why yours is against it???

So sorry you are hurting. Maybe call the Dr. back and tlk to the nurse? You shouldn't have to go through that if there is a solution.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • what do you mean when you say your doctor won't send you to the chiropractor? can you not just go to one by yourself?

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker White Knot

• Loading the player...
  • What? My back pain could be because of my large breasts? Hmm. Never thought of that. Im only a 34DD but those are big enough for me.  Would you other large breasted women suggest wearing a bra to bed? I did invest in some really good bras recently. I am hoping that helps.

• I could, but I am cautious because not all are good with pregnancy, and I want my insurance to cover it.  Not every chiroprator will take you if you don't have a referral.
  • I was a 36DDD before pregnancy and they are just going to grow more.  YOu might want to get use to the fact that you may not stay at a 34DD.  Personally the thought of wearing a bra to bed makes me in more pain considering I have to wear one all day.  Your chest and back need a break from the pulling.  If you wear one to bed make sure it is not underwire.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"