Parenting after a Loss

please recommend your convertible carseat

The boys are about 1" away from being too tall for their Chicco carseats (are about 17-18lb). I like the idea of the Graco smart seat with the base (would get 2 extra for my moms car) and I can get the multiples discount at BRU...but...is it worth it? There's also the Graco 3n1 but then I'd have to get another set for my mom's car so we don't have to keep switching the seats in and out every couple days.

Any rec's are welcome!! These 2 are growing too darn fast!

Married 6/30/07, TTC 9/07,Mc 12/07, Mc #2 10/8/09,Twin boys 11/30/10, seperated 8/11image
"Our greatest glory isn't in never falling but in rising every time we fall"
8/24/09 3rd cycle on 50mg Clomid= BFP 9/23/09 =10/8/09 m/c #2 at 6wks 2days 3/9/10 4th Cycle on 50mg Clomid = BFP 4-5-10 200mg prometrium 2xdaily 1st beta/progesterone 10dpo=43 2nd beta 13dpo=339 u/s 4/16=5wks 3days single visible sac and fetal pole h/b 4/28=Suprise it's Twins! 150 and 127 bpm Labor Buddy to Sonadora and Strunella
cleaning2
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Craft Blog *~* Loss/Pg Blog: PM me if you'd like to read along *~*Bfp Chart imageimage

Re: please recommend your convertible carseat

• We love our Britax Boulevard 70cs. Safe, easily adjustable, cooler fabric, and good reviews.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have the Britax Roundabout and the Marathon. I like the Roundabout more. Only because Keira is small and she fits better in the Roundabout.
  • Loading the player...
  • Cosco Scenera $39 at Walmart (everyone can get a pair for their cars) and they are a Consumer Report Best Buy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have the Britax roundabout for MH's car and love it.  We have the Cosco Scenera for mine and my Mother's car.  I would spend the money on the Britax if I had to do it over again.  My Mom and I spent 30 minutes trying to install the cosco one RF and couldn't get it in without wiggling, so ended up putting DS forward facing, and after 10 minutes got it in correctly that way.  The peace of mind knowing the britax is installed correctly, and quickly is worth it IMO.
    TTC #1 May 2007
    M/C January 2008
    DS February 16th, 2009

TTC #2 July 2010
    Diagnosed MFI
    IUI#1 w/ bravelle 5/12/11 -- 0% morph on day of IUI, but somehow BFP:
    Beta #1 38 at 12dpiui, Beta #2 85 at 14dpiui Beta #3 1100 at 19dpiui
    DD born December 28, 2011 at 34w6d

Baby #3 due June 14, 2015

• We have a Britax Marathon Classic. It has a relatively narrow base (allowing a fit next to another car seat in the car, if necessary) and a high seat back (which increases the time they can be positioned rear-facing). We had a Britax Roundabout from a couple years ago with a pretty short seat back and DS reached the limit for RF in it. We got the Marathon Classic with the intention of leaving him RF much longer.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Another vote for the Britax Roundabout.
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"