Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Snap n Go vs. Graco Snug Rider

Which are you a fan of and why?  I hear the Snap n Go has a one handed push button collapse and the Graco Snug Rider isn't as easy to close up.

IUI#1 - 05/20/08 = BFP! M/C - 14 weeks :( baby girl
IUI#2 - 01/07/09 = BFP!!! Twins!! Pre-term labor 20 weeks :( lost twin girls
IUI#3 - 1/31/10 = BFP!!!! M/C - 8wks :( again
IVF #1 - 7/2010 = c/p
FET - 9/2010 = another c/p
IUI#4 - 2/14/11 = BFP!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Snap n Go vs. Graco Snug Rider

• Options
    Which car seat are you getting?  The Graco only works with Graco car seats.  Since we got a Chicco car seat, we had to go with the Snap and Go.
  • Options
    I got the Graco because I found a like new one at a resale shop. We were already planning on getting a Graco carseat, so it worked out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Graco, and I think it is super easy to close. I bought mine for $40, and I think it is worth every cent.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagemairanellis:
    Which car seat are you getting?  The Graco only works with Graco car seats.  Since we got a Chicco car seat, we had to go with the Snap and Go.

This is not true.  The Graco works with the Chicco Keyfit, it just doesn't "snap" in.  It doesn't "snap" into the Snap N Go either.  We go the Chicco Keyfit and went with the Graco because it has a bigger basket that was still usable with the carseat in the frame.  I found that with the SNG, we pretty much lost the use of the basket with the carseat in the frame.  If you can go to a Babies R Us, you can try them both there with the carseat of your choice in them. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    BFP #1 3/27/10 - mmc discovered 5/20/10 at 11w2d - d&c 5/21/10
    BFP #2 11/6/10 - EDD 7/19/11 - Beta #1 @ 13dpo, 104 - Beta #2 @ 20dpo, 3400s
    BFP #3 4/24/13 - EDD 1/8/14 - Beta #1 @ ?, 33 - Beta #2 @ 4 days later, 260
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

We have the Graco Snugrider with the Graco Snugride 35 car seat and love it! Can't wait to use it with LO when he gets here!

We also got ours used off of CL for $25, totally worth it!

* PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We have the SNG and love love love it.  It is very easy to collapse, very lightweight and the basket is a really good size.  I had a really tough time retiring it and finding another stroller that was as good when DD outgrew it.

We used it with the Graco Snugride 35 and it worked perfectly!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"