Parenting after a Loss
Options

Feeling dejected @ my body (vent)

I haven't lost the last 8 lbs and I haven't been really trying either - but I do want to lose it eventually to get back to my prepreg weight of 140. My problem is it's REALLY hard for me to lose weight - I think I messed up my metabolism in college by barely eating and working out too much (I used to have a fast metab. before that). Anyhow, I'm 34 now and I am looking for any tips you guys have on working out. I love taking LO on walks @ our neighborhood in the stroller but that obviously isn't enough to actually "lose" weight. TIA for listening to this vent and any suggestions.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Feeling dejected @ my body (vent)

• Options
    elisbuelisbu member

Have you tried sparks people to see how much and what you're eating?

Sometimes I'll keep my calories down, but I'll see that I ate ALL carbs that day(even if it's fruit and veggies). Just something that helps me keep balanced. Of course I still have 30 lbs to lose, so maybe you don't want my advice!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

well, you ARE 50 weeks pregnant.... Wink

I joined www.myfitnesspal.com and it's been awesome for tracking food and exercise.  Plus there's a good message board with a search that actually works if you want to check that out.  Best of all, it's FREE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    vflipovflipo member
    imageHisKathy:

well, you ARE 50 weeks pregnant.... Wink

I joined www.myfitnesspal.com and it's been awesome for tracking food and exercise.  Plus there's a good message board with a search that actually works if you want to check that out.  Best of all, it's FREE!

You stole my witty response! For me, working on my feet is the only thing I have going for me. I don't feel like I have time to exercise Tongue Tied DD's afternoon teacher is letting me borrow her P90X stuff, but I'm scared to use it. Good luck!

I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"