TTC After a Loss

:::1220winter::: (lurkies: testing men't)

You're in trouble buddy....you're supposed to be keeping me SANE until testing time! Not tempting me to test on THURSDAY! Sheesh......some sanity buddy you are! Wink

I'm feeling ok - how are you feeling? I'm crampy Big Smile

Oh, and FYI, I'm the biggest hypocrite in the world cause I tested yesterday........and this morning. Stick out tongue

Re: :::1220winter::: (lurkies: testing men't)

• Holy shiz, pee waster! I haven't tested yet. swear. I feel a little PMS-ey. (headache)

not good. my chart is void because I'm testing at all crazy times but it looks crappy anyway. DO NOT PIAC til Thursday.

Please don't fire me. Anyone else wasting Pee? Sbphotos???

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Who, ME?? ::quickly hides pee stick behind back::  No way!  It'd be just plain silly to test at 7dpo! 

I am so busted.   Embarrassed

I just couldn't help it!!  There's 10 (well, 9 now) wondfo's just waiting to be peed on!

Me: 39 DH: 35 - TTC #1 since October 2010
    BFP #1 2-1-11 Missed Miscarriage 3-14-11(9 wks)-D&C
    BFP #2 9-17-11 EDD 5-29-12
    Edward James born 3-14-12 weighing 1lb11oz at 29w1d via c section due to low fluid and growth restriction from crappy placenta.
    My BFP Chart
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers <a href="http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/sbphotos1/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL sbphotos!

Winter I just couldn't help myself after reading on TTGP that TWO bumpies got BFPs at 6DPO! Hahaha! Not even kidding!

• I'm far too embarrassed to chart my negative today! haha!  I don't want everyone knowing I was weak :-)

How on earth does someone get a bfp at 6dpo?!  My first (and only) bfp was 9dpo, so my "official" test date is Thursday.  Though I can't imagine that I will be able to stop myself tomorrow.  Big Smile

Me: 39 DH: 35 - TTC #1 since October 2010
    BFP #1 2-1-11 Missed Miscarriage 3-14-11(9 wks)-D&C
    BFP #2 9-17-11 EDD 5-29-12
    Edward James born 3-14-12 weighing 1lb11oz at 29w1d via c section due to low fluid and growth restriction from crappy placenta.
    My BFP Chart
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers <a href="http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/sbphotos1/?action=view
  • imagesbphotos:

I'm far too embarrassed to chart my negative today! haha!  I don't want everyone knowing I was weak :-)

How on earth does someone get a bfp at 6dpo?!  My first (and only) bfp was 9dpo, so my "official" test date is Thursday.  Though I can't imagine that I will be able to stop myself tomorrow.  Big Smile

I know - I didn't believe it until I saw the pee stick. Of course, there other ways to PIP a pee stick but still. Last BFP I still had negatives through I think 3 days after my missed period, then stopped testing cause I just figured it was wacky then got my BFP a few days after that. So I think I was like a week late..so I have no clue when/if I should reasonably test. FF says to wait all the way till 6/12! I don't know if I can wait that long but I probably should wait at least until this Sat or Sun.... Huh?

• imagesbphotos:

Who, ME?? ::quickly hides pee stick behind back::  No way!  It'd be just plain silly to test at 7dpo! 

I just couldn't help it!!  There's 10 (well, 9 now) wondfo's just waiting to be peed on!

hahaha!!!  Reason number 576 I decided IC's would be the death of me.  At least this way I can convince myself to wait because I can't afford to buy $40 worth of HPTs every month (like I did last cycle).

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Justin + Laura 10.18.08
    TTC #1 09.10/Dx PCOS 12.10/BFP #1 12.29.10/EDD 9.10.11/Missed m/c 2.3.11/D&C 2.15.11
    “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”-Kahlil Gibran
    Cycle #1 4.2.11 + Clomid = BFN/Cycle #2 5.9.11 + Clomid + Trigger Shot = TWINS! 
    Walter Allen and Eleanor Joan 1.15.12
    Another baby on the way! 8.25.14

• imagelauralew:
    imagesbphotos:

Who, ME?? ::quickly hides pee stick behind back::  No way!  It'd be just plain silly to test at 7dpo! 

hahaha!!!  Reason number 576 I decided IC's would be the death of me.  At least this way I can convince myself to wait because I can't afford to buy $40 worth of HPTs every month (like I did last cycle).

Laura, you're funny!! My temp chart is so horrible I might just wait til Saturday!!!

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"