September 2011 Moms

Has anyone been swimming yet??

I'm planning on taking the kids tomorrow and I'm hoping it's hot, hot, hot out!  This might be the ONLY time I hope for heat - but I'm REALLY wanting to go swimming and it's no fun to swim when it's anything but hot out!  :)  There IS rain in the forecast but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!  I tried on my 2 piece swimsuit from last year - bottom part fits fine (thank GOODNESS by bum doesn't seem to be getting any bigger!) but I had to get something a little more "comfortable" for the top piece - my size was pretty picked over so I let my soon to be 6 year old pick what SHE'D like for me to wear - and this summer I will be looking considerably "brighter" than I usually do!  HA!  :)  That's all!  Mostly, I'm just hoping for some fun in the sun tomorrow!  Hope you're all having a fab week and keeping cool, yourselves!  :)
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Has anyone been swimming yet??

• Yes!  I've been in the pool almost everyday for the last week and it's supposed to hit 100 in two days, so I don't see myself quitting anytime soon.  I think I've been going through a belly growth spurt the last few days and being in the pool is the only time I'm completely comfortable.  Plus, even though I know I'm supposed to not get sun on my stretch marks, I can't help but want a bit of a tan on my belly. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • I went to the pool this weekend and rocked my bikini- couldn't find my maternity tankini.  It was fine and the water felt great.  Just make sure you say hydrated!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • There are 5 days over 100 currently in our 10 day forecast....I'm DYING to get in the water! The lowest temp is a cool 97. Ugh.

We just moved into a new house and our next door neighbors have a pool...we've chatted a few times, but I'm anxiously awaiting an invitation to come take a dip! ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AzraylaAzrayla member
    Yep gone twice so far. We live in florida so the pools are warm.. I plan to go again soon! DD loves the water and though the first time was a disaster she loved the second time :) We live in an apt complex and there's always people at our pool its fun.

Also I don't have a maternity swimsuit I just wear dhs basketball shorts and a tshirt.. I haven't owned a normal suit in years as it is.. much less maternity.
  • Went swimming this weekend - it feels amazing to get all the pressure of your belly and boobs off of your back! You'll love it!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"