Food Allergy

how was your long weekend? aw

Anyone have any issues due to allergies? 

My DH and I decided to have a BBQ at our home so it's completely safe for my son. It turned out great.  It felt so nice not to be a crazy mom hovering over her son :) There weren't that many sides, but no one seemed to mind (but we had a small group).  And for desert i had some soft chocolate brownies from Enjoy Life and chocolate coconut ice cream with allergy free ice cream cones.  My son was in heaven!  this was the first time he actually had an ice cream cone and he is a fan :) 

I was even able to relax

Re: how was your long weekend? aw

• Cute pics!  It sounds like you had a fun weekend.  Ours was nice too.  We visited FIL in the hospital (he had a stroke a few weeks ago) and found out that he's coming home this week! 

We bbqed at home too.  And got out the kiddie pool. 

• blue33blue33 member
    Good for you guys! I posted my In-law drama. Other than that, we relaxed at home. Looks like you all had a great time. Your son is sooo cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • thank you both.

your IL drama sounds like us every single time they are around or every time we go to their bbq's.  Next weekend we have a bbq at my SIL house and i'm dreading it b/c it will be the complete opposite of what the bbq was at our house. 

I was on cloud 9 to have a party and not worry one bit about my son. I cried when everyone was having ice cream b/c such simple things mean so much.  Next weekend we'll have to leave before people start having desert. 

• how fun!

A is enjoying his icecream, and I might add, he looks soooo big, I'm so used to your siggy that I had to look at your ticker.

I'm so happy that you were able to relax!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMarMat:

how fun!

A is enjoying his icecream, and I might add, he looks soooo big, I'm so used to your siggy that I had to look at your ticker.

I'm so happy that you were able to relax!

haha! donut had to go :) i do miss it though lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"