Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Moo

Where is the evidence of this debacle?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moo

• Options

I have no flippin idea who she is, only that she took a break after I was coming back from mine.  I did witness her making a post that she had attempted suicide and was on suicide watch in the hospital. With free access to electronics, apparently.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageHeather R:

I have no flippin idea who she is, only that she took a break after I was coming back from mine.  I did witness her making a post that she had attempted suicide and was on suicide watch in the hospital. With free access to electronics, apparently.

You're confusing your bump sociopaths.  Femmenat was on suicide watch ina  padded room still plugging away on mommy forums and when I called her on it Moo threatened to punch me in the mouth.

Then on LoS they discovered that she had her own immaginaries. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageHeather R:

I took a break too and I came back and apparently she's a man.

• Options
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imageHeather R:

You're confusing your bump sociopaths.  Femmenat was on suicide watch ina  padded room still plugging away on mommy forums and when I called her on it Moo threatened to punch me in the mouth.

Wait, femmenat was a fake too? How do people have the time to keep up with these separate lives.
  • Options
    imagehuber22:
    imageHeather R:

I took a break too and I came back and apparently she's a man.

I don't think it was confirmed that she was a man, but it was one of the "theories" that was thrown out there.

• Options
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imageHeather R:

no, it was her.  I saw the post on 12-24.  It was recent.  It was definitely the Moo person.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageHeather R:
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imageHeather R:

no, it was her.  I saw the post on 12-24.  It was recent.  It was definitely the Moo person.

oh yeah and she DD'ed it. Laptops are common in padded rooms now I guess. 

• Options
    Wait, so Femme and Moo were the same person??

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"