Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

First response and BFP

How early did you test, before your expected period, to get a PFP? Tomorrow it will be 4 days before my expected period, is it to early to test? I bought only two tests so I could try them, and also be able to test earlier than the day of my missed period.

Thanks ladies!

Re: First response and BFP

• Options

HPT accuracy DPO
    10 dpo : 35%
    11 dpo : 51%
    12 dpo : 62%
    13 dpo : 68%
    14 dpo : 74%
    15 dpo : 80%
    16 dpo : 88%
    17 dpo : 92%
    18 dpo : 99%

DON?T TEST EARLY!!!!

GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Options
    How do you know it'll be your expected period? Do you chart your temps? Do you know when you ovulated? How do you know?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It depends how long your LP is.  If it's 18 days, you could test 6-8 days before your missed period.  If your LP is 11 days, you should test when your period is due.  But even then, you could get a BFN depending on when implantation happened (usually 7-10DPO).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Based on symtoms and temping I can 'predict' when I ovulate. On top of that, we BD every other day just to make sure. As far as AF... My period is extremely regular. I can predict it down to the hour. Has been that way for years. 

• Options
    So really, the more pertinent question is: how many DPO are you?  The accuracy table posted for you should give you an indication of whether or not you're wasting your money by POAS right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Welcome to the Bump... and good luck to you and DH with TTC :)  A little friendly advice? Don't put the "word" BFP in your subject line unless you've actually gotten a BFP.  I hope you get yours soon!  

Check out the newbie link, think about starting to temp with Fertility Friend (click my ticker below), and strongly consider reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility (it's the Bump bible).  See you around the board!

TTC #1 2+ Years with Unexplained IF
    1st & Only BFP: 1st IVF w/ ICSI, 3dt of 2 7-cell, grade 2 embryos on 8/25/12
    Beta #1 9/5: 87.2 BFP! - Beta #2 9/7: 248 - 1st US @ 6w3d Two Heartbeats! - MoDi Girls!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"