August 2011 Moms
Options

Birth class starts tomorrow evening!

I'm so nervous and excited. I'm sitting here in the doctor's office with a gal who's also getting her 3 hour GTT done and come to find out she's going to be in my birthing classes, too. It's kinda cool to already know someone now lol.

Anyone else taking birth classes in June? 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Birth class starts tomorrow evening!

• Options
    Ours just ended. It was good. Got a bunch of new info and had some fears squished too. Enjoy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ours starts next Monday! I'm super excited, but DH has been b!tching about it from day one. And now that my hormones are in overdrive, I refuse to talk to him about it. Blah. Hopefully he gets over it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mine starts next Wednesday!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mine start next Wednesday!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    amdrazaamdraza member
    Ours starts next week and goes through mid July. I'm excited for my DH to start learning more, because even though I read him some stuff, I feel like he has been a little in the dark about the process.

DS#1- Born August 2011 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

We start our classes June 16th. It's 2 two-hour classes, both on a Thursday night. I am giving birth at the hospital that I work at so I will basically leave for the day, go home and eat dinner and come back for class Stick out tongue It will be worth it though and I am excited to take them!

GL ladies!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yep ours is tomorrow evening as well :)
  • Options
    my class starts tomorrow the 1st. I feel the same way nervious and excited
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine start on June 6! Three Mondays in July. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"