Nurseries and Baby Gear

Strollers for bumpy, tight spaces

I live in Taiwan and travel a lot.  I would like a stroller that is compact (lots of people here) and can handle bumpy roads (few sidewalks).  Any recommendations?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Strollers for bumpy, tight spaces

• the City Mini. I have the double and it's lightweight, easy to fold and has the kind of tires that will not go flat. Also decent recline and sunshade.
    Cricket's Cadence
  • What about a bugaboo bee? I folds really well, looks good and has suspension. Oh and you can use it with just your car seat too :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies, I'll check them out!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • As the owner of a City Mini, I do not recommend this for very tight spaces.  There are certain stores I go in that I have problems even getting around the racks because this juts out pretty far on sides compared to some other strollers out there.  Same problem with my Bugaboo Frog.  Both are great on bumpy places though.  And the compactness of the close on the CM is fabulous.  The Bugaboo Frog is a pain to break down.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"