Nurseries and Baby Gear

Any good nursery art sources?

I am into the nuts and bolts of designing my nursery now (probably leaving it a little late) and was tossing up between a safari theme or a puppy dog theme (but not too matchy). I would like to keep the style pretty clean and modern.

I have some favorites in regard to bedding, rugs etc, but am really having trouble finding anything I like for the walls.

Does anyone know of any good sources for this kind of nursery art? I have started to look at Etsy, but there are just so many options I was wondering if anyone had any good experiences or suggestions.

Thanks so much

Waiting paitently for number 2 Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Any good nursery art sources?

• amdrazaamdraza member

We purchased 4 of these in coordinating colors, and I love them! The posibilities are pretty much endless, since there are so many different prints to choose from.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KZukowski?ref=seller_info

DS#1- Born August 2011 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks so much for that. I checked them out and it is pretty cool. It would be great to have a choice of colors like that too.

I was also looking for some animals and can't decide whether to go with a dog or safari theme. Anyone else come accross any good nursery art sources with animals as well?

Waiting paitently for number 2 Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"