Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

4 months and 12 hours of sleep

My doctor at the last pedi visit said that once DS is 4 months old he should be sleeping 12 hours at night.  Not sure if she meant 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep or 12 hours total with waking up to feed.  Right now DS sleeps 8 hours, wake to eat for half hour then back down for 2-3 hours.  Some days more some days less.  I can't wait for 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep!

Re: 4 months and 12 hours of sleep

• Options
    erbearerbear member
    I'm pretty sure he meant 12 total. Most kids don't do the 7-7 until closer to a year.
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    My DS sleeps on average 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep.  He has been doing this for a couple months!!  Its very nice!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, DD has been doing 12 straight for about 2 months now.
  • Options
    I mean this with all sweetness but from all of us with crappy sleepers who would dream of 8hrs of uninterrupted sleep please shut up. TYVM.
  • Options
    Don't get too cocky... Nora slept 12 straight for a couple of months and then started waking once at night again at 3.5 months or so. Still does.
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageutlawgirl:
    Don't get too cocky... Nora slept 12 straight for a couple of months and then started waking once at night again at 3.5 months or so. Still does.

Exactly.............that shizz went out the door at about 4mo.  Watch your mouth!  LOL.   

• Options
    imagescout426:
    I mean this with all sweetness but from all of us with crappy sleepers who would dream of 8hrs of uninterrupted sleep please shut up. TYVM.
    HA eight?! I'd be thrilled with five straight hours at this point. Sometimes LO doesn't even sleep 12 hours in an entire day. FML.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagescout426:

No ***!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"