Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Things not to say to your wife

*looking at picture mil took 2 days after baby was born....and 25 pounds ago*

Me:  I can't believe I was that huge!

DH:  *funny look on face*

Me:  Do I STILL look that big?!

DH: Noooooooooooooooooooooo *obviously a bad liar*

Ugh, thanks  dh *eyeroll*

Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

11/2013- Diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis
07/2014- emergency surgery to remove hemorrhaging cyst first RE missed, removed endo from fallopian tubes, hsg done, d&c performed to remove polyphs in uterus, femvue done, put on dexamethasone and metformin
08/2014- miscarriage, second RE refuses to mark down in charts, switch again
03/2016- IUI #1, waiting for results on April 17

Re: Things not to say to your wife

• At least your DH trys to lie to you. Mine just tells me straight up my stomach is still loose and my thighs are huge. But then again I am not sure which one I would prefer to be lied to or told the truth.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine just grabs my belly and tires to faux hump me. Not going to happen dh.
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know which I prefer either.  After I posted this he came out out of the bathroom and goes "oh I forgot to tell you I was just kidding..."  REALLY?  sigh...
    Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.
    Anniversary

11/2013- Diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis
    07/2014- emergency surgery to remove hemorrhaging cyst first RE missed, removed endo from fallopian tubes, hsg done, d&c performed to remove polyphs in uterus, femvue done, put on dexamethasone and metformin
    08/2014- miscarriage, second RE refuses to mark down in charts, switch again
    03/2016- IUI #1, waiting for results on April 17
  • My DH gained weight right there with me, so he's a little more sensitive about it.  He could totally be more generous with the compliments, though.  I mean, I get nothing.  Just a, "You look nice," would suffice.
  • darmcadarmca member
    My DH knows I'm very sensitive about my weight and have had some issues in the past so he knows better than to comment. He is constantly reminding me to eat and bringing me food. He's flat out told me not to try dieting right now and just focus on my LO and make sure he's getting everything he needs from my breastmilk.
  • Hehe. My DH noticed the disappointment on my face when he said, a couple days after I delivered, "You look great for just having a baby." Could have done without the qualifier. Now he just stays tactfully silent when I start complaining about my post-baby body.
  • DH makes so many "you look beautiful" and "you've lost so much weight" that I'm starting to doubt the sincerity.  He tries to force me to eat also.... let's just say I have plenty of fat stores if I miss a meal...
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"