May 2011 Moms

baby Charlie is Here short version with heavy pics

On Tuesday the 24th at 5:30 pm my water broke. I waited for my hubby to come home and then we were off. I was only dilated to 1.5 it took me all night to just get to 3.5. So around 7:00 am they decided to start pitocin and I went ahead and got the epidural at the same time. I was having heavy consistent contractions with the pit but not really progressing. at 3;00pm my Doctor came in and told my nurse to have me sit on an upside down bedpan with my bed straight up. I was in this position for 5 hours. It was making me progress slowly but at least something. At 7:00pm I was stalled at 7cm and we decided it was time for a c-section. Charles Russell was born at 8:36 5-25-11 8lbs8oz and 21" long.

NOTE: the upside down bedpan with no cover or protection to my butt I was sitting on but couldn't really feel due to the epi cause some serious bruising and abrasion on my rear end. The nurses filed a claim and came and took pictures and measurement.

Here is our little Charlie! I love him so much!!! He had some jaundice and we had to bring home a billy blanket but today we got a clean bill of health and can stop using it! =)

photo c27c4a76-6351-4ead-85d2-b18a046f41d4_zpsf0635b7f.jpg
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: baby Charlie is Here short version with heavy pics

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"