Iowa Babies
Options

Des Moines Pediatrics?

I'm due in the beginning of July and still haven't found a pediatrician. Does anyone have a recommendation? Someone who is a good listener and won't push things I'm not comfortable with.
Any suggestions?
BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker keebeemo

Re: Des Moines Pediatrics?

• Options
    There are quite a few DM nesties who use this group.  One of the Drs is actually the DH of one our our nesties, All-His!  We try to see him teh most, as he's a great listener, great at remembering you, and is just a great guy.  We've seen most of the drs, and like them all.  The nurses and office staff are also wonderful.  We go to the Clive location. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't know what types of things you're not comfortable with but I LOVE Dr. Stoll at Mercy WDSM Pediatrics. She is pro breastfeeding... never pressured me to supplement, pro-co-sleeping (actually she's pro- however everyone gets the most sleep) and hasn't given us any issues with delayed vaccinations. I have also seen Dr. Howard at the same place a couple of times and she seemed pretty cool too!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ss+elss+el member
    We see Dr. Stoll at Mercy West Pediatrics too. Love her and her nurse! Definitely not the pushy type and very easy to talk to.
  • Options
    Dr. Salow at Mercy Central. Great listener, does what we are comfortable with, and goes the extra mile for his patients. We were having a lot of ear infections with DD. Dr. Salow personally called the ENT and asked him to see DD that afternoon. I am so thankful for all he has done for us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"