Success after IF

::waving hi!::

I feel like I"ve been completely MIA! My husband was off work for nine days, we took a FABULOUS trip to Florida for a week and I'm now crashing back to reality. Looking forward to the rest of the summer, though, although it's already so stinking hot here!

Anyone else have any fun travel planned this summer? We're cooking up a couple of other short trips, possibly, and we're thinking about buying a camper (see post below) in which case we'll probably be camping some, also.

I'm really trying to milk every last drop out of this summer.

Re: ::waving hi!::

• Hey!! Glad you had a great trip!! :)
    Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • How great your DH had so much time off with you all! Getting back to reality always stinks!

We are going to Florida for a week over the 4th, we go with family every year. 

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!!!! It is great tom see you back here! I hope you had a good time in FL!

LO and I are flying out West to see my good friends from when we were stationed in Cali together. There will be four boys ranging from 3.25 to 8 weeks old!

I am also trying to find a time to fly out, with LO of course, to Nashville for a week. Right now, I'm thinking sometime in July, middle-ish. I will get in touch with you before firming things up. We have to get together! I need to meet your little girl and it will be fun to see H & G together. And, hopefully, GG will be available with her little ones, too!

It is HOT & muggy here, too. My mom and I talked this morning and it seems to be equally uncomfortable both places. Ugh!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey! I have been gone for awhile too.  It is already insanely hot here in TX as well! Sounds like you guys have some fun plans ahead of you.  We are flying up to WI for my husband's family reunion over July4th and then acouple weeks later, driving south for a few days to visit some of my family.  That is about it!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

After 21 cycles, and severe MFI, we finally did it with IVF #1 w/ICSI! Nico arrived 12/3/08!!!
    TTC for #2: IVF w/ICSI #2-4/17/10-BFN; IVF w/ICSI #3; 7/4/10-BFP!!! Beta #1- 96; Beta #2-528; Beta #3- 7371; 6w,5d-blited ovum=D&C :(
    IUI #2 1/10/11-BFN; IUI #3 2/18/11-BFN
    IVF #4 w/ICSI & PICSI ER 5/13/11, ET 5/1/118-BFP!! Natalee arrived on 1/23/12!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Blog: Miracles Can Happen
    Parenthood Blog: The Adventures of Nico & Natalee
  • Hey!  Good to see you :)  How'd the trip go with E?  DH and I keep toying with the idea of a vacation. . . I think DS is at a perfect age for a trip, but I can't decide if DD is too young - especially for somewhere warm (I worry about LOs overheating). 

So glad you enjoyed your time together!

• imageSmudges*Mom:
    Hi!!!! It is great tom see you back here! I hope you had a good time in FL!

LO and I are flying out West to see my good friends from when we were stationed in Cali together. There will be four boys ranging from 3.25 to 8 weeks old!

I am also trying to find a time to fly out, with LO of course, to Nashville for a week. Right now, I'm thinking sometime in July, middle-ish. I will get in touch with you before firming things up. We have to get together! I need to meet your little girl and it will be fun to see H & G together. And, hopefully, GG will be available with her little ones, too!

It is HOT & muggy here, too. My mom and I talked this morning and it seems to be equally uncomfortable both places. Ugh!

I'd love that!  My DS is a bit younger than yours, but he loves to try to keep up with the big boys :)  Please let me know what ya'll come up with! 

• imageGuitaristsGirl:

imageSmudges*Mom:
    Hi!!!! It is great tom see you back here! I hope you had a good time in FL!

I'd love that!  My DS is a bit younger than yours, but he loves to try to keep up with the big boys :)  Please let me know what ya'll come up with! 

I certainly will! And, I'm sure your DS will keep up with the big boys, just fine! At this point, it's all parallel play. My goal is to keep G from ripping toys out of other toddlers hands! LOL (Not that he is a bully, he's just not accustom to sharing.). I will keep you and C posted on my plans! I would love to meet you and your LOs!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"