March 2011 Moms
Options

2 Month shots today :(

Lily had her 2 month shots today and she was so happy when she was in the room.  She was even flashing the Dr smiles while he did the check up.  Then they stuck the first needle in and she did that horrible open mouth cry where they turn bright red and stop breathing and no real noise comes out at first.  She was shedding real tears :(  It took a while of me nursing her for her to completely calm down but she did a lot better than I did.  I still can't stand it when she has those real/painful cries.

As soon as we left the Dr she was happy, giggly and smiling away.  She is sleeping for the night now.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2 Month shots today :(

• Options
    Colin had his 2 month shots today too. He did better at the drs office but then after he woke up to eat and just before we put him down for his next nap dh took his bandaids off. He screamed so hard. Poor baby, it was hurting my heart to hear him. We finally broke down and gave him some Tylenol and he just passed out after that. He was fine the rest of the day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Yeah we gave her some Tylenol too.  She is fast asleep.  I went in to check on her just a second ago and she is passed out!  She spit her pacifier out and is drooling a little :) 

I am glad she is doing better but the crying was rough.  Colin and Lily were both born on 3/30 right?  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    heyleeheylee member
    I know, it's horrible :( My twins had theirs a week ago, I immediately gave them a bottle and they calmed down.
  • Options
    Yep, 3/30. He's passed out now too, he went to sleep a little earlier than normal so I'm expecting an early wake up tonight. He fell asleep downstairs and I havent even gotten him ready for bed because I don't want to wake him. When he gets up to eat next I'll change him and put his jammies on.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"