May 2011 Moms

This carrier is paying off today...

Owen will not be put down today. Up until today, we had no problem having him sleep in his bouncer or where ever... today, every time I try to sneak him down, he is wide awake and crying up a storm in less than five minutes.

I fear tonight, but at least today strapping him to my belly has let me get a few things done. And let me go to the bathroom whenever I want.

Re: This carrier is paying off today...

• elisbuelisbu member

Ahh yes, the carrier days!! We are having a lot of those this week.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You know what this post just made me thing of?

How do you go shopping by yourself with a stroller and go pee? I guess you could always bring the stroller into a handicapped stall but.. Otherwise you're holding the baby while trying to straddle a public toilet? Oy. 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekerrbear72:

You know what this post just made me thing of?

How do you go shopping by yourself with a stroller and go pee? I guess you could always bring the stroller into a handicapped stall but.. Otherwise you're holding the baby while trying to straddle a public toilet? Oy. 

Yeah, I haven't been out of the house long enough to try to figure this one out. Everywhere I've been has nice roomy bathrooms.

• Yay for carriers! We Just took a quick walk up to dunkin donuts and the mailbox with DD in the beco :-)

**Kelly***

image image
    Visit The Nest!

• imagekerrbear72:

You know what this post just made me thing of?

Yeah-so far family bathrooms have been my friend!  They usually have a nice chair for BFing so I can sit and relax, a changing table and plenty of space for the stroller.  :)

• Your day sounds like my first week at home with Zoe  Tongue Tied  I finally got the Moby out to try, and I've been walking around feeling like a woman released from prison.  I hope she likes it this much every day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"