TTC After a Loss
Options

*:*:*jkfranklin*:*:*

Where you at, yo??  I've totes missed you today.  I won't be on too much tonight (I know, everyone's going to miss me LOTS), or the rest of the week...I need to actually get some work done tomorrow before I go out of town.

Hope your day was great!!

(Totes ignore this if you've been here all day and I've just missed you.) 

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Justin + Laura 10.18.08
TTC #1 09.10/Dx PCOS 12.10/BFP #1 12.29.10/EDD 9.10.11/Missed m/c 2.3.11/D&C 2.15.11
“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”-Kahlil Gibran
Cycle #1 4.2.11 + Clomid = BFN/Cycle #2 5.9.11 + Clomid + Trigger Shot = TWINS! 
Walter Allen and Eleanor Joan 1.15.12
Another baby on the way! 8.25.14

Re: *:*:*jkfranklin*:*:*

• Options

butting in....

lauralew, i think you should change your "totes" pic to the paul rudd totes magotes pic since that's all I think of now when you write it Smile

butting out....

BFP#1 11.2.10 | EDD 7.9.11 | HB 7w2d & 8w4d | missed M/C 11w2d | D&E 12.21.10
    FSH at 14.5 - 4.21.11 | CCCT - (CD3 8.8,CD10 12.2)| dx w/ DOR @ 28 yrs old
    IUI#1 + clomid 8.29.11 (our anniversary)
    BFP#2 9.10.11 | EDD 5.21.12 | beta 1 @ 14dpi:232 | beta 2 @17dpi:703 | beta 3 @24dpi:7,174
    Baby A HB of 142(7w), 161(8w), 164(9w) | Baby B no HB, Vanishing Twin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageEHayes1183:

butting in....

lauralew, i think you should change your "totes" pic to the paul rudd totes magotes pic since that's all I think of now when you write it Smile

butting out....

I totes thought the same thing when I saw it on that post!!  And I kind of like Totes Magotes better than just totes. Smile 

Justin + Laura 10.18.08
    TTC #1 09.10/Dx PCOS 12.10/BFP #1 12.29.10/EDD 9.10.11/Missed m/c 2.3.11/D&C 2.15.11
    “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”-Kahlil Gibran

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelauralew:

Where you at, yo??  I've totes missed you today.  I won't be on too much tonight (I know, everyone's going to miss me LOTS), or the rest of the week...I need to actually get some work done tomorrow before I go out of town.

:::Butting In:::

Sorry to hi-jack your post, but when are you leaving?!  So glad you'll be able distract yourself a little for the rest of your 2ww...Smile

ETA:  :::Waves Hi::: to jkfranklin  Big Smile

BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
    BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
  • Options
    imagewilliams4me:
    imagelauralew:

Sorry to hi-jack your post, but when are you leaving?!  So glad you'll be able distract yourself a little for the rest of your 2ww...Smile

I'm leaving Thursday night.  But Thursday during the day our office is going to a minor league baseball game...so I won't be at my computer all day pretending to work but actually bumping. :)

I'll be able to check in with my phone over the weekend, but it sometimes won't let me post anything.

Totes excited for the trip!!  But will totes miss my bumping time. 

Justin + Laura 10.18.08

• Options
    imagelauralew:
    imagewilliams4me:
    imagelauralew:

I'm leaving Thursday night.  But Thursday during the day our office is going to a minor league baseball game...so I won't be at my computer all day pretending to work but actually bumping. :)

I'll be able to check in with my phone over the weekend, but it sometimes won't let me post anything.

Totes excited for the trip!!  But will totes miss my bumping time. 

I know what ya mean.  I was so excited when I figured out how to post from my phone!  We also recently got an ipad2 which, of course, has turned into another outlet I can use for bumping!  Stick out tongue

BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
    BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
  • Options

what is totes? I missed so much on vacation. I stopped trying to get back the week! Man, this is a fast moving board!

HI, Jkfranklin!! xoxox

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hi All!  I wasn't around much today.  Sad  I have a big project at work that I'm stuck on for the next two weeks so my bumping during the day is going to suffer a lot!  Sad

Thanks for checking in on me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejkfranklin:

Hi All!  I wasn't around much today.  Sad  I have a big project at work that I'm stuck on for the next two weeks so my bumping during the day is going to suffer a lot!  Sad

Thanks for checking in on me!

Glad you're all right.  Get that work done!!!  I'll be away a lot over the next few days.  Don't worry, I'll PM you with any big news!! :) 

Justin + Laura 10.18.08

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"