January 2012 Moms
Options

Where did that come from?!

So, woke up this morning, went to put on my jeans....yep, the don't fit anymore! I mean they fit, but they won't button, and my bloat has turned into a full blown gut that I can no longer suck in...literally overnight.  Maybe I ate too much over the holiday weekend?! Stick out tongue Even DH said I am starting to look KU.  I know it is still just bloat, but it is still fun, and I am definitely rubbin the belly a lot more. Anyone else starting to "show"?  Can't wait to start seeing bump pics from all of you lovely ladies!! 

On another note, my dad came in from Colorado today for a visit and we were able to tell him in person!  I was hoping he didn't wonder where my little gut came from before we showed him our US pics.  He was very excited!! It is fun to see peoples reactions!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Where did that come from?!

• Options

I been bloated like crazy, I love my tummy even though it not the baby yet. Its fun to think it is.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yup, same here. Normally when I was bloated (pre-pregnancy) I would just walk around and try to hid it by sucking it in all day. But now I'm "belly proud", lol. Even DH has started to rub my belly at night before we go to sleep.

Like you said, Meganne84, we know it's just bloat, but it's fun to pretend that we are already showing anyways ;) 

BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"