2nd Trimester

Feel like i have to pee constantly at 26 weeks???

I don't know what's going on or if this is normal. I am more than likely going to call my doc in the morning but until then here is my situation. 

I CONSTANTLY feel like I have to pee. You know that sharp weird pain you get when you have to pee so bad you can't hold it? Like you're about to go right where your standing? That's what I've been feeling for the past 2 days straight. It's way worse today. The thing about it is, I feel it in my vagina/urethra (where you pee) more than in my bladder/belly. I don't know what to think. I go to the bathroom and either 1) nothing comes out or 2) a little tiny bit comes out. My bladder should be empty considering I"ve been running to the bathroom every 10  minutes or so. But as soon as I come back downstairs and sit down, I get that feeling again. I just can't get rid of it. I am kind of worried it might be a UTI? I am prone to them. I get them all the time, but haven't had one in a long time, well for me a long time. Maybe 6 months or a little more. TIA for any help.

Pregnancy Ticker image

Re: Feel like i have to pee constantly at 26 weeks???

• I'm going more often now, too. I think that I may need to start doing my Kegels b/c sometimes it's really hard to keep it in...but you may have a UTI. I'd get checked just to be on the safe side. Good luck!
    pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker
  • I've been that way for 3 weeks already. I'm kind of worried I'm going to have to pick up some depends for some of my longer work car rides. I don't remember having this issue when I was pregnant with M.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been doing that and am at 24wks

BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • It does sounds like it could possibly be a UTI, especially if they symptoms started so acutely over the past 2 days. I would call your OB in the am and get in to be checked out to see if you have an infection or not.  Pregnancy makes you more prone to UTI's. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I think mine started a little earlier, but same sort of thing.  I think it was b/c I was carrying her low (her head was literally right on my cervix at my 20w scan).  But I would feel like I had to pee all the time and hardly anything would come out.  It was about the same time that I realized I was leaking urine.

It since has not been as strong and I haven't had any leaking, so I think she moved. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i feel the same way having to go all the time.  I feel like i just went and then sit down and have to go again already!  I know i'm drinking more but gosh i feel like i live in the bathroom.  I want a diaper like my daughter! haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"