December 2010 Moms
Options

Summer Reading check in- Did I miss it?

or did we postpone due to the holiday?
 Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

Re: Summer Reading check in- Did I miss it?

• Options
    It was postponed until today, but I haven't seen it yet...
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options

Thanks! I've been dying to give two thumbs up to one of my reads...I better write it down before I forget.

edited to add: that wasn't a dig about the missing post just a mini vent about my brain having turned to mush! It is so bad!

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just got home from work a little bit ago and am going to work on it once C chills out. :)

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options

imageOhSewCrafty:
    I just got home from work a little bit ago and am going to work on it once C chills out. :)

I hope I didn't make you feel rushed! Kick back and relax a little Momma! You are awesome for pulling all of it together week to week for us!

• Options
    imagestephy1221:

imageOhSewCrafty:

I hope I didn't make you feel rushed! Kick back and relax a little Momma! You are awesome for pulling all of it together week to week for us!

Yes! Thank you. :) 

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"