Parenting
Options

Sex ques--bc its slow.

When was the last time you knocked boots? Who initiated? On avg., how often do you do "it"? Lol

Re: Sex ques--bc its slow.

• Options
    Last time--prob a week or so ago. Damn you sick kids! I initiated. On avg., we prob do it 1-2/week. Sometimes less/more. Depends on the kids drama or crazy schedules.
  • Options
    Last night.  2x.   

I think we pretty much have mutual initiation.   ;)

3-7x weekly.  Just depends on the week.

My goal is to put out every day this week!  This could be a challenge.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

sex? what is this sex of which you speak?

Actually, we tried to do it a couple of weeks ago, but the logistics didn't quite work out. I initiated because DH was dying and I didn't feel like giving a BJ. But I'm huge, we felt disconnected because the only position that worked was doggystyle, and the baby started doing the Elaine dance in the middle of it all. DH felt the movement and started freaking out.

So yeah, no more for a while hehe. Otherwise, we try to do something at least a couple of times a week. 

My babies!! Patrick Aydin, 9.24.07, and Alia Noor, 6.1.11 imageimage
  • Options
    Saturday night. I initiated. Probably 2-3x a week when I don't have AF (which I got in Sunday afternoon).
  • Options
    last night.  MH. On avg 1-2 times a week. depends on various factors...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yesterday, I initiated.  On average 3x/week.
  • Options
    Yesterday morning. It was mutual, and we have sex about 3-4 times a week depending on the week.
  • Options
    Yesterday afternoon.  I gave one of my "cues" and DH jumped on it.  DD was outside playing...lol.  We are usually an every other day or every third day couple.
  • Options
    Honestly after I had the baby I didn't want to have sex for a long time! We actually just got back into the groove of things (baby nathan is now almost 8 months). Husband initiates most of the time. And when I was pregnant near the end I didn't feel like it but i wanted the baby out so i did it anyway lol. Its helps me get in the mood when my man helps out! The more he helps the happier I am and the more I want to please him sooo maybe tell him to do something special for you every  day and you will be more interested! We only see each  other on the weekends so we do it once or more depending on the circumstances
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"