Parenting

you guys- I've been kind of snatchy lately!

just thought I would post this, so you don't think I hadn't noticed!!

sorry in advance for anything that might come flying out of my mouth more sharply than usual.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: you guys- I've been kind of snatchy lately!

• I think you've just been possessed by me and feel you need to continually drive your point home.  Over and over and over again.

When really, if just one poster would stop and say "EBB, I GET YOU!  I get it!" you could then stop. 

Or something like that.

;)

• I will pay you $5 a month if you continue.

The board has been more lively so that's a good thing!

• Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageAmanimals14:
    You and a few other regulars here always say what I want to say...just in a much better way.  So I kinda like it.  (does that make me a closet b!tch?)

you should let your b!tch flag fly! 

• imageAmanimals14:
    You and a few other regulars here always say what I want to say...just in a much better way.  So I kinda like it.  (does that make me a closet b!tch?)

This.  And I got $5 on it too with Eclaires.  

Madelyn 3/1/07 image, Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageamanda&rob:

imageAmanimals14:

This.  And I got $5 on it too with Eclaires.  

now it's $10 per month!  c'mon, EBB, you can't refuse that.  :)

• YodajoYodajo member
    imageeclaires:

I will pay you $5 a month if you continue.

Now THAT, is something I have no reservations donating money to!

Snatch forever, I say!

DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • $5 more a month from me, but only if E and only E collects it, and only if EBB shares why she got all pissy at me, and yes, Let The B!tch Flag Fly!
  • Nothing wrong with turning the b$@&# switch on every once in a while. Shaking things up around here isn't a bad thing?
  • you guys- I dont do it for the MONey, I do it for the KIDS- oh god, the kids! th....KIDS!  Is nobody worrying about the kids???

oh- and also, I do it for the cab driver's union- i already get a kickback from them for fighting to clean up their rapey murderer image...

there's a battle to fight in the midwest. it takes a lot of energy, because the people think the cabbies rapin' er'rybody..

gibs: i welcomed you back before i remembered you getting on ffg's case before (a short while ago before your comicon hiatus....) i guess it's still bothering me. there's cool and there's not cool, and that was decidedly not cool.

as the jesus of cool (ok that's Nick Lowe..) I get to decide.  ffg is close to my heart, you diickrag!

anyone who thinks thats gay gets a mouth full of bush.

• imageJodi&Joe:

I think you've just been possessed by me and feel you need to continually drive your point home.  Over and over and over again.

When really, if just one poster would stop and say "EBB, I GET YOU!  I get it!" you could then stop. 

Or something like that.

;)

Jodi- I am SO that way- like perhaps a careful rephrasing might sway people into submission...

im a diick.

• I'm all for your snatchiness.  With some of the high and mighty BS on this board lately, I have fought back the pregnancy snark, but it's close to being unleashed.

David "BD" 2/8/07 Spencer 9/12/11
  • imagejoy143dh:
    I'm all for your snatchiness.  With some of the high and mighty BS on this board lately, I have fought back the pregnancy snark, but it's close to being unleashed.

let it out, joy. you'll feel better

• Seriously, joy, if you can't let it out while pregnant, WHEN CAN YOU?

Besides, I am 99% sure I passed you the pregnancy snatcheriffic torch and you're slacking.

Don't make me take it away and give it to someone else!

• I haven't torn up my EBB fan club membership card yet!  (In fact, I would love to befriend you on FB, but I fear I'm embarrassingly boring compared to you.)

• uh, snatch! Yes, snatch is good. We like snatch. And if I'm stuck on bedrest for much longer, I'll add some snatch of my own since I won't be letting it loose in the office! Hooray for snatch!

Twathoars. 

My babies!! Patrick Aydin, 9.24.07, and Alia Noor, 6.1.11 imageimage
  • imagehapp17:

Twathoars. 

I don't know why I found this so funny but I just spit wine all over me and its now dripping down my chin. Its hot, I tell ya.

• I am all for the snatchiness! It sure beats the sanctimonious "I have never even SEEN a DVD player, much less let my child watch one in a restaurant. Don't you engage your children in conversation about current events while feeding them well-balanced meals?!" kind of talk that we've been having around here today.
    She's crafty - and she's just my type.
  • imageJellymanKelly:
    I am all for the snatchiness! It sure beats the sanctimonious "I have never even SEEN a DVD player, much less let my child watch one in a restaurant. Don't you engage your children in conversation about current events while feeding them well-balanced meals?!" kind of talk that we've been having around here today.

But would you watch a DVD while being driven home at midnight in a cab?

• imageMotherBucker:

imageJellymanKelly:
    I am all for the snatchiness! It sure beats the sanctimonious "I have never even SEEN a DVD player, much less let my child watch one in a restaurant. Don't you engage your children in conversation about current events while feeding them well-balanced meals?!" kind of talk that we've been having around here today.

NO would you watch a DVD on your portable DVD player while playing angry birds on your iPad while being driven home by a cab at midnight?

lol.  NO VIDEO GAMES.  They are the devil!  I forbid them.  And I'm a better mother than you.  Stick out tongue

• imageeclaires:
    imageMotherBucker:

imageJellymanKelly:

NO would you watch a DVD on your portable DVD player while playing angry birds on your iPad while being driven home by a cab at midnight?

lol.  NO VIDEO GAMES.  They are the devil!  I forbid them.  And I'm a better mother than you.  Stick out tongue

Whatever...my kids have never even been in a car, much less a cab. We walk everywhere! I'm a better mother! And care more for the environment! 

• imageeclaires:

I'll see your $5 and raise it $5.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • imageBubblyToes:
    imageeclaires:

I'll see your $5 and raise it $5.

Clearly if I read the whole post before posting, I would have seen that the price had gone up.

I was too busy playing Mario Kart with my kid.  Or rather getting my ass handed to me by my Mario Kart playing kid.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • Okay, glad I asked and you got that out.  And LOL at Jesus of Kool.  Or whatever you said. 
  • imagegibs:
    Okay, glad I asked and you got that out.  And LOL at Jesus of Kool.  Or whatever you said. 

gibs, are you sorry?

like- Im all about funny snarkles- but being mean to our friend for NO good reason?

just say you're sorry and mean it so I can feel better.

I hate when my universe gets all bunched up.

• Is what you're talking about when I questioned the wisdom of picking out or knitting bedding for a crib when there's no baby yet, or something along those lines?  If that's what your panties are all in a bunch about, still, I'm sorry that it came across that horribly, and that it hurt/upset you or FFG or others, but I do think that for the people I know who are trying to conceive or adopt, reminders in the house like that can really be emotionally difficult and add more emotional stress to an already difficult time.
  • imagegibs:
    Is what you're talking about when I questioned the wisdom of picking out or knitting bedding for a crib when there's no baby yet, or something along those lines?  If that's what your panties are all in a bunch about, still, I'm sorry that it came across that horribly, and that it hurt/upset you or FFG or others, but I do think that for the people I know who are trying to conceive or adopt, reminders in the house like that can really be emotionally difficult to add more emotional stress to an already difficult time.

and about her daughter's involvement,,,

and yes. you were mean, and if it made matters harder for her, then that's her thing. I have never known anyone so deeply GOOD on the inside like ffg- and I admit- I am a little protective of her.

she just has this enormously gracious personality- even on the damn internet.

maybe you didn't mean it the way it came across- but I just hated it.

• imageEdithBouvierBeale:

Obviously she/he/it doesn't giveashit, EBB.    
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • imager9stedt:
    imageEdithBouvierBeale:

Obviously she/he/it doesn't giveashit, EBB.    

but maybe- I just had to say something.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"