January 2012 Moms
Options

Need to vent somewhere in tears (long)NPR

Hi Ladies,

Can I just vent for a minute?  I am sitting in my house alone crying hysterically. We moved yesterday and everything has gone wrong in the past 2 days.  I am at my breaking point.  My husband has acted like a complete toddler and I am fed up. Yesterday we had a problem with the return of the Uhaul. Husband decided it wasn't important  to stay while the worker checked the mileage and gas readings, so the place charged us $50 for gas even though my husband had filled the tank.  He didn't have the receipt for the gas so it is his word against the worker and Uhaul won't budge.  

Then our bed place gave us the wrong bed frame, so we had to go back 30 minutes and get the right one.  Husband complained the whole time saying why can't we just sleep on the floor until they can deliver the new one... HELLO I am pregnant and don't need to be sleeping on the floor. 

Today, our internet was suppose to be hooked up between 8-noon.  The guy didn't show up till 3pm and then did not have a part he needed.  Finally got back at 4:45pm.  Husband told the guy no big deal, even though he wasted our whole day.  

And finally,  the straw that broke the camels back is Direct TV set up our TV Saturday...it worked fine. FF to today when I put together our TV stand. I asked Husband to put the box and TV on the stand.  Not to complicated in my opinion, but of course he made it complicated by unhooking things to do it when there was no need to do that.  He supposedly put everything back.  I just went to put on TV because he left for work and low and behold  the TV isn't working!  I have tried everything with the direct TV stuff and I keep getting an error message.  I really don't want to call direct tv and deal with it.  Husband thinks saying sorry should make it all better.  I am fed up!

Why does he have to make this so difficult?  On top of all this I feel awful and can't stop crying.  I am so stressed.  Any words of advice?  Hugs?  Anything?

Thanks for letting me vent. 

Re: Need to vent somewhere in tears (long)NPR

• Options

I'm sorry things are so tough right now :(  The good thing is that in the long run these problems are all TOTALLY fixable.  And your DH is apologizing, so he's not being totally clueless, even though it may feel like it. 

Grab some bubble bath or bath salts and fill up a tub with hot water, grab a candle or two and put on some Enya/Yanni/some mediation music and just cry it out so you feel better.  Deep breathing is key.

Realize that even though this is all incredibly frustrating it won't benefit you to get really worked up.  It's better for you and your relationship with DH if you just let it be.  And remind yourself, "This, too, shall pass".

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Aww. Everything will be ok.  Your husband loves you.  Hugs in the meantime.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry you have had a rough time! It's always good to vent it out.

Take some time to pamper yourself... you deserve it. 

• Options
    awww I'm sorry deep breath..aaaaaaahhhhhhhm you are more than entitled to a meltdown especially under those circumstances- the good news is  I dont see how ur day can get any worselol try and relax punch a pillow if you need to scream if you want get it out!
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Moving and being pregnant are both very stressful/emotional, so in combination I can only imagine how crazy it is! I hope things settle down soon and you feel better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That stinks!! Sounds like a very stressful couple of days!!  DH loves you, and I am sure doesn't realize how much he is stressing you out.  Take some time out to relax tonight.  Do something you like to do and destress!  Hugs in the meantime!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"