February 2012 Moms
Options

Good Evening ladies!

** Anardi and Mommyofg **

Thank you so much for all your help today! Full time school and work = not a lot of time to bump during the day. Also, since you are admins, it does show you at the top left. EDIT: You both also have PM's!

Good evening ladies! Glad too see all the new faces today! If you have any ideas, thoughts or advice, please let one of us ladies know! We also would like ideas for Blog topics and Daily polls. So if you have any, shout it out to us!  EDIT: And for those of you who PM'd me, I got back to all of you!

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!

Re: Good Evening ladies!

• Options

Hi!!!!! No problem - I am usually a day bumper. Work is long and boring ;)

I was thinking of a tab we can add. Maybe a tab that has what each week the size your baby is. I know a lot of people have the tickers, but maybe just a list of the fruit and then what is happening that week. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like that idea. Maybe grab some different info from a couple other sites or books ( I love my week by week book.) so it's a a little more substantial than just what TB tells you.
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Jan board has a blog check there's out as well. I think they have a place that once we start showing we can post pics of our bellies!!!
  • Options
    No problem. I usually am able to be on TB during the day while I'm at work. Once I'm home DD is stuck by my side until her bedtime so I get no time to do anything. I love it though. I love the ideas that you and anardi have come up with. I definitely think we need to add the badge on the blog so the new ladies can grab it. I will try to think of some more ideas. Oh also I got you and anardis pm's but can't write back from my iPhone. I will write back tomorrow as soon as I get into work tomorrow. Good night!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"