November 2011 Moms

Weight prior to being pregnant VS now??

Hi ladies, I am now 15 weeks 5 dys preggie. Prior to my pregnancy I was 116 lbs now at 123 lbs and my height is 5 feet 5 inches.  I have a noticeable belly bump aside from that I look the same. 

What are your stats girls?

Re: Weight prior to being pregnant VS now??

• I am 15 weeks 6 days I started around 110 and was 116 at the last office visit
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm 5'9...pre-preg I was between 133-135lbs depending on the day. I initally lost weight and went down to 130 (I think from giving up my wine!)....this morning I was 135 on the nose. I'm shooting for slow and steady weight gain and aiming (fingers crossed) for 25 - 30 lb weight gain. I hope I can keep it up!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 37 DH: 38 
    BFP #1 3/17/11 - DS born 12/4/11
    TFAS Dec 2013
    BFP #2 - 3/23/14 - CP 3/26/14
    BFP #3 - 8/20/14 - Natural Miscarriage 9/22/14
    BFP #4 - 1/28/15 - DS2 born 10/13/15
    Surprise BFP# 5 - 9/2/16 - Due 5/13/17

• Loading the player...
  • I am 15w3d with twins.  I started out at 125 pounds and now I'm 134.  All I have is a bump.  I haven't gained weight anywhere else (MH actually thinks I've lost in my arms and my booty).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Visit My Twin Life 
  • romiguromigu member
    I'm 5'5 and started at 127 lbs.  I was 134 on the scale today at 14w3d.  My pants don't fit in the waist but most of them are ok with the bella band. 
    imageimage
  • imageHokieLaw:
    All I have is a bump.  I haven't gained weight anywhere else (MH actually thinks I've lost in my arms and my booty).

Same here! I'm still a little under my prepregnancy weight. HOWEVER, I had some extra padding to lose and I definitely have gained in the belly area.. Thanks Baby S. for helping mama lose her love handles!  

Everyone is different. As long as you are eating healthy, drinking plenty of water, and getting in some physical activity, I think your body knows what it needs to do. Some women struggle to put on weight, while others struggle not to gain too quickly. With such a variety of experiences from the smart, caring women on this board (i.e. I'm pretty sure that none of the ladies on here are surviving on fast food and ice cream alone (after the first trimester, at least), or trying to prevent themselves from gaining), I find it hard to believe that there's a "right" way to be gaining.  

• 5ft 7, 127lbs pre pregnancy and haven't gained.

image Veda Avery 8/8/12 8lbs 8oz image
  • 14w 3d pregnant - I'm 5'2 and was 110 pre-pregnancy, am 112 now. I feel like I have gained about 10 pounds though, not just 2...I think I look chunkier everywhere, not just in the belly.
  • 15w 1d pregnant; I was about 114 before and on my Sat morning weekly weigh-in I was about 122.  I haven't really noticed the weight anywhere except my belly.  So far my regular clothes still fit; I just have to make sure the waistband sits below the bump.

• I am 5'11" and while I won't tell you how much I weigh I can tell you that I haven't gained anything yet.

I am overweight and embarassed by my stats. Crying

• I am 5'0. I was 92 lbs at the beginning of my pregnancy and was 97 lbs at 16 weeks. I do not have a flat stomach anymore. It is sticking out, but being so small, not many people notice.
    Can't wait to meet our miracle this November!! BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm 5'8" and pre-pregnancy I weighed about 171 lbs.  Now, at 18 weeks, I weigh 165.  I was worried about losing weight, but my doctor assured me it's completely fine and does not mean the baby is not growing at the rate it should.  Baby measures perfectly at 18 weeks actually so that made me feel much better when she told me that yesterday.  I am eating healthy and feel fine so I am not going to force it since the OB said all is good.

The belly is fairly noticeable now and people sometimes offer me their seats on the metro or bus when they notice my baby bump.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Is everyone on the bump 130 pounds or  less?? Or is just those who answer these questions?

I'm up 4 pounds at 14w. Normal weight before pregnancy! 

• imageelledizzy:

Is everyone on the bump 130 pounds or  less?? 

Heck no! That's why I didn't say what I weigh!

• I won't say my weight but I have gained 13 lbs and today my OB put me on a diet!  Guess I'm getting fatter than I thought!
  • I'm 5'3".  Pre-pg weight was 118.  The last time I weighed myself (about a week ago, so 14wks, on our crappy, probably inaccurate scale) I was 132.  I've definitely gained weight in my lower body (it looks so gross to me right now) and a little all over the rest of my body & face, too.
  • imageelledizzy:

Is everyone on the bump 130 pounds or  less?? Or is just those who answer these questions?

i was just thinking this too! i wonder how anyone will fit into maternity clothes since they run so big. i was 127 pre pregnancy, weighed in at 132 at doctor today

• Well I'm just going to say it, I am 5'7 and I weighed 263 before pregnancy and now I am at 267 I hope not to gain very much weight at all as I am tipping the scales already. Come on girls! Big is beautiful too!!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well, I'm a big girl, but will still share. I'm 5'7 and was 210 before pregnancy and am now at 213 at 15 weeks 1 day. 
  • My advice on slacks/dress pants  is to get the bella band, they sell it at target for I believe $16.00. I purchased it about 1 month ago and have not had a need to go shopping. Jeans on the other hand is a little tricky, the bella band does not always fit around the jeans it they are suppose to fit low.

I am an express, a&f, hollister girl but I have decided to but clothes as I need them. I finally went to target this weekend and purchase a pair of shorts that are sure comfortable. I am going to take it one month at a time, thank god summer is approaching and soon it's tank tops and short with flip flops.

Cheers girls!!! 

• lkf041lkf041 member
    I'm 6ft and was 151 pre-pregnancy.  I'm 152-153 now.  
    DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm 5ft 11in and was 153lb pre-pg and weighed in at 164lb at the Dr's yesterday (16w 4 days)... ooopsie ;-)

• I've only gained 4 lbs.  I'm 5'6", I got pregnant on a Hawaiian vacation, for which I had worked hard to get "bikini ready."  So, I started in good shape.  Eventhough, it's only been 4 lbs, I can REALLY tell a difference in distribution.  I have a slight bump.  Those who know me can tell.  I've only had 2 strangers notice.

Has anyone else's bump got smaller around this time?  The whole time I've known I'm pregnant it seems like my belly was huge.  For the past week or so, it's been less noticeable.  Maybe it was a bit of bloat, and now it's just bump?

• I am 5'4" and I weighed 175 lbs. pre pregnancy and I now weigh 180. So I am up 5 lbs so far. I'm only doing 15 lbs since I'm considered overweight so I've got 10 lbs. left to gain but hoping I can save them for my 3rd trimester.
  • I am 5'7, and pre-pregnancy I was 135. I'm now 140!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • jenb_99jenb_99 member

I'm 17w and have gained about 2.5 lbs.

I'm a plus-size girl and my doc wants me to gain no more than 15, so I'm hoping I stay on track.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• 5'4"  174lbs.  About 179lbs at 16 weeks.  My scale is on the fritz so it might be more :(
  • imageelledizzy:

Is everyone on the bump 130 pounds or  less?? Or is just those who answer these questions?

I know right.. it makes me feel like 130+ is abnormal and a bump cow! Surprise

• imageEEachen:
    Well I'm just going to say it, I am 5'7 and I weighed 263 before pregnancy and now I am at 267 I hope not to gain very much weight at all as I am tipping the scales already. Come on girls! Big is beautiful too!!! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm about 6 pounds up at 17 weeks.

eta I am 5'7". Not trying to eat extra but not trying to avoid it, just eating when I am hungry and trying to go for the 5-a-day.

Raising a threenager since 11/11
    Baby boy #2 due 5/6/15
  • imageEEachen:
    Well I'm just going to say it, I am 5'7 and I weighed 263 before pregnancy and now I am at 267 I hope not to gain very much weight at all as I am tipping the scales already. Come on girls! Big is beautiful too!!! :)

Big is totally beautiful! Here's mine...

231  Pre-preg, 229  15w2d, so I'm down -2 since starting...my next apt. is in 1 week, I'm nervous b/c the doc is encouraging me to NOT gain, really?!! Personally I want to stay within a 10lb range but who knows if that's even possible!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am 5'8" weight before pregnancy 136 current weight 145 at 16 weeks 6 days... I wonder if I am gaining too much too soon.
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imageashley1381:
    imageelledizzy:

I know right.. it makes me feel like 130+ is abnormal and a bump cow! Surprise

Aw, definitely not! These posts are always a little skewed...people who are more comfortable with their weight are more likely to post. :)

• I'm not small. Never was. Never will be. 

I was 228 the day of my Dr's appt, where I actually found out I was pregnant,. and today, at 16 weeks (and at my Dr's appt), I'm 232. My dr said no more than 20-25 lbs, but preferably 15. So, I'm up 4 lbs right now.  I'm 5'7. 

• imageEEachen:

Gotta say thanks for being the first to come out and say it! 

I'll add to the big is beautiful! I'm 5'4" and I was 260 in January, at the time of my BFP March 11th I was 245, and now I go between 235 and 240. I was told by my doc he'd be happy if I didn't gain anything. I'm "allowing" myself to gain 15. But that's just towards the end, I'm just trying to make healthy choices for now. 

• imageelledizzy:

I'm up 4 pounds at 14w. Normal weight before pregnancy! 

OMG I was reading these posts and thought the same thing! I am certainly not. 5'7 156 lbs starting and current is 157 (13 wks 6 days)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"