Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

XP: Lurker question

Sorry for crashing your board! But I hope you all can help.

My DH is facing a job transfer to DFW and we have absolutely no clue about the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We are flying down next week for him to meet with some of the FAA officials and I'm planning on tagging along to check out the city and surrounding area.

My question... can you all give some recommendations for neighborhood/cities/school districts to look at. We would need to be with 30 mins of DFW. TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Lurker question

• Check out Flower Mound, Lewisville, Grapevine, Highland Village, and Coppell.  Also Southlake if it's in the budget.

GL!

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • I'd also recommend Keller. That's where I live and they have great neighborhoods and great schools. We are about 20-30 min to DFW. Colleyville, which is near Grapevine, is also a good option.  

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies. I'm starting a big list so I can start the research process and I was so overwhelmed looking at the list of SD in the area. This will be a good starting point for me and I really appreciate the input!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really like the Plano area. Not sure about the SD here yet because I am prego with my first. But the area is great!
  • I responded over on the nest :) GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dr ODr O member
    I would second GCISD and Carroll ISD if you need to be near the airport. Some parts of Euless attend Colleyville schools so that may be an option too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"