D.C. Area Babies

First Hair cut??!!

Hi, everyone!

Does anybody have any suggestions on where to go for a first hair cut?  I live in DC, but am willing to go to either MD or VA, if necessary!

Thanks so much.

Re: First Hair cut??!!

• Annie in Westover Barber shop is sort fo the famous first haircut plus in Arlington.  I've had a few friends go there and they all say she is fabulous.
  • imageHey Jellisy:
    Annie in Westover Barber shop is sort fo the famous first haircut plus in Arlington.  I've had a few friends go there and they all say she is fabulous.

Agreed! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageUseonfire:

imageHey Jellisy:
    Annie in Westover Barber shop is sort fo the famous first haircut plus in Arlington.  I've had a few friends go there and they all say she is fabulous.

Agreed! 

another vote for Annie :-) She cuts my son's hair and did his first haircut. The walls of the barbershop are literally covered with pictures of all the kids she has given first haircuts to. She is an incredibly sweet lady...the kids love her.

If you can go on a weekday morning, I'd definitely recommend it. They don't take appointments and it can be a long wait on the weekends. Call ahead to make sure she's there...I can't remember now which day is her day off. And the haircut is $14.

• Great, thanks so much!!  I will definitely give her a call!!

:)

• Just make sure you end up at Westover Barbershop and not the other barbershop in Westover.  There are two in that same little area, and a friend had a bad experience after she ended up at the wrong one.
    imageimageimage
  • Ok, great!!  Thanks so much!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"