March 2011 Moms
Options

Real tears?

When is this supposed to happen?  DD really isn't much of a crier- she usually only cries when DH tries to make her lie down before she's ready (that's another story).  But last night I noticed she was squeezing out a real tear while fighting with him, but only from one eye.  Should she be crying real tears all the time? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPicInternational Nestie!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Real tears?

• Options
    DS has started to cry real tears more and more.  This started a couple weeks ago.  He still has times that he fake cries with no tears though.
  • Options
    I have seen real tears for several weeks now and DD is not much of a crier/fusser.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsChelseaP09:
    I have seen real tears for several weeks now and DD is not much of a crier/fusser.

Same here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageEmandChris08:

imageMrsChelseaP09:

Same here.

me too. We get real tears when he's really upset. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS starting crying tears probably about 2 weeks ago. But he's a crier/fusser/cranky-ass-baby
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagesweetpea2718:
    imageEmandChris08:

imageMrsChelseaP09:

Same here.

me too. We get real tears when he's really upset. 

This
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DD has had real tears for quite awhile. She usually gets them when she's having her meltdowns.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I just noticed them yesterday!
  • Options
    DD shed her first real tears today and she's not much of a crier either. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagehispenguin:
    DD has had real tears for quite awhile. She usually gets them when she's having her meltdowns.

Same here.  Our bottle warmer takes 2 minutes... that is enough for a meltdown in my house!!  We have real tears on a regular basis!! Sad

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"