Eco-Friendly Family

I'm obsessed with CDs again.

I just bought 4 fitteds from Spots (Raventrees?? Any feedback? I got 4 for $40.). We don't even use fitteds much anymore but I like the possibilities lol.

I bought a used Grovia set yesterday. I'm gearing up for their Gro-to-Go sale that starts tomorrow.

I'm also considering investing in some more pfs since I like the ease of pf + cover.

Perhaps it's all happening because I'm going to be the one doing most of the diapering again versus having to keep it simple for my mom. Hallelujiah!

Re: I'm obsessed with CDs again.

• aspadeaspade member

You know, I'm growing more interested in fitteds as DD gets well into toddlerhood and pees through a double-stuffed BG in an hour flat.  BUT, I'm so afraid to buy new diapers on the cusp of pottyhood!  Grrr.  I love diapers.  I want to buy more!

Maybe I should start a nb stash for my maybe future baby, lol? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageaspade:

Maybe I should start a nb stash for my maybe future baby, lol? 

Ask Luvlie how that worked out! Wink

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I hear ya, girl!

Hanging out on the CD board has that effect, btw ;)

I was just over on Spot's wondering who got those Raven Trees - I think they get good reviews.  $10 each seems like a good price to me for a fitted diaper.  

I don't even want to think about how much I've spent on diapers in the last few weeks.  The baby has outgrown all his small diapers and I need absorbent fitteds for nighttime for him - he is a super peer.  If I had more variety, I'd use them on him while I'm home, but I know keeping it simple w/ BG is best for whoever will be watching him when I go back to work.  There's always the weekends, though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • satreece--do you still need fitteds? I've got two B4s and a Kiwi Pie sitting around that I can't sell. Also lots of inserts if you're in need. Email me if you're interested :)
  • I had to take a forced hiatus on buying, and I'm really itching for new stuff!  Even though I already have a new diaper on the way...  It's a sickness.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"