Success after IF

Beta ?

Hi ladies. I usually post on tttc or infertility board but thought I would stop by over her for a quick question about betas. My betas were 41, 110 and 259. The 259 was from today and it was almost a week after the 110. I am a little concerned about the numbers being so low, so I was wondering if you can share your beta numbers with me or tell me what you think about my numbers. Thanks in advance!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Beta ?

• naflmjnaflmj member
    What is "almost a week"? When was the 110 drawn? 
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• The 110 was drawn last wednesday. So it's been just about a week. At that blood draw, my progesterone dropped drastically so I had to up my PIO. Maybe that had something to do with it. I missed my dr. phone call so I am waiting to talk to him tomorrow. But just wondering what everyone's experience was. I did IVF with a 3dt.

Thanks for answering so quick!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Doubling time is 48-72 hrs for "normal". So your numbers are low, but don't give up.  I wish you the best!
    Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • naflmjnaflmj member
    I would say that is low given the amount of time but don't give up hope. GL when you talk to RE tomorrow!
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• imagenaflmj:
    I would say that is low given the amount of time but don't give up hope. GL when you talk to RE tomorrow!
    This. I wish you the best of luck. Hope the RE is able to give you some answers. Do you have another beta?
  • Agreed that your numbers seem a bit low. The slow doubling time is what sends a red flag up for me. I totally feel your pain since I too am in beta h3ll. I really hope that your numbers take off and all is well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"