3rd Trimester

i always wanted bigger calves..until now...

i always thought my calves were kind of wimpy and skinny...but now they're swollen and i look like f*cking Hercules.  i want my wimpy, skinny calves back!!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: i always wanted bigger calves..until now...

• Haha, I feel ya there. Ive always had skinny legs until my best friends wedding a few weeks ago and my calves started swelling. Theyre still under average im sure, but for me they get quite large when they do swell. Its weird for me because I never got swollen at all with my other two pregnancies. Just have someone rub them for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • haha, i'm in this boat too.  my legs took thick and weird now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • sounds dumb but I always LOVED my ankles, they were tiny and so cute! i haven't seen them in a while though :-(  and for the last two days, and I'm sure partly because of the high humidity, and otherwise just because of crazy water retention, my thighs have gotten HUGE, they are actually rippled in places...that continues down my legs all the way down to my toes :-( they actually hurt sometimes, and any pair of pants are too tight. I can't wait for this to be over with!
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yep! i feel ya there... mine have gotten so big that i have stretch marks all behind my legs!! :( i used to be so little!!! gahh im ready to feel like me again!
  • If it makes you feel any better I used to play volleyball and spend three months a year hiking, so my calves were my pride and joy, but already a little large. Now they just feel ridiculous. I cant wait to go back to my pre pregnancy form!
  • I'm right there with you.  My DH actually was rubbing them the other dad and commented on how muscular they were getting. :)  I'm just letting him think that it is muscle.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
    BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
    BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"