Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Candy for birthday party

Where can I get light blue and lime green colored candy? I need bulk sizes.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Candy for birthday party

• Options
    This is the website I might use. https://www.candywarehouse.com/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    JillAlyJillAly member

www.economycandy.com 

The store is near where I work - it's very clean- which I'm always crazy about - especially if you order bulk where things aren't individually wrapped.  I just wish it wasn't so easy for me to get to- it's dangerous to the waistline!

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJillAly:

www.economycandy.com 

The store is near where I work - it's very clean- which I'm always crazy about - especially if you order bulk where things aren't individually wrapped.  I just wish it wasn't so easy for me to get to- it's dangerous to the waistline!

Thank you! A lot cheaper! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A lot of the online candy shops have great prices but the shipping is what can make it really expensive.  Try Amazon.com and looking for items that ship free with Prime. (You cane get Prime free up to a year through amazon mom which is also free) We got pink fruit slices 5 lbs for like $12 and didn't pay shipping. I searched pink candy. I also got some stuff at Joann, Michaels and Hobby Lobby with 40% off coupons for my daughter's candy buffet. Also oriental trading carries ok priced candy that ships free with orders over $50??? (I think)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"