Babies: 0 - 3 Months

CRIBS-best bang for you buck??

Looking to get a crib and furniture for our 2nd little one. With our 1st we spent about $700 just for the crib and dresser...i am not doing that this time. I'd like white and to spend less than $500...Anyone find a set for a good price that they love?? Where did you get it and what brand is it?

Thanks so much girls!!! :) 

Boy Stole my Heart
Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: CRIBS-best bang for you buck??

• Our graco sarah crib is wonderful and it was $150 :)

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Graco Lauren on Amazon is $155 right now!  Great reviews on this crib, and a great deal!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemorganaday:
    Graco Lauren on Amazon is $155 right now!  Great reviews on this crib, and a great deal!

I saw this and was thinking it was a good deal...not sure about that mattress though... 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-Lauren-Crib-and-Changing-Table-Set-White/13398068 

Boy Stole my Heart
    Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • We got a Graco Lauren crib from Walmart for $140-ish.  We got Malma dressers from Ikea.  I think they are $70 each.  Definitely way under $500!

ETA: We put the changing pad on top of the dresser instead of buying a changing table.

• Love our IKEA crib.
  • Luma88Luma88 member

JC Penney.

I got the crib for $250.  They have 20% off coupon codes all the time - I just googled and found one.  It looks way more expensive than that too.  It was scary ordering without seeing it, but I went off the reviews and was really happy with the quality! 

imageBabyFruit Tickerimage
    DD due April 2, 2014
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
    DS born April 9, 2011

• The Baby Mod line at Walmart is manufactured by DaVinci/Million Dollar Baby, but is significantly less $$.  We have the Baby Mod "Cadence" crib, which is the exact same crib as DaVinci "Kalani."  Very sturdy and good quality.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Add another vote for the Graco cribs. We have the Lauren crib and changing table, and I really like them both! We got both for about $196 shipped at Target.com when they were on sale (buy the crib, get the changing table free).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• heyleeheylee member
    Craigslist :) People sell whole nursery sets and everything. We got a glider with ottoman for $60 and a crib for $65.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"