TTC After a Loss
Options

~*~ Nightly Confessions ~*~

Ladies ~

Step up to the keyboard and 'fess up to your wicked ways...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~*~ Nightly Confessions ~*~

• Options

Despite the fact that I was up until 3am, I had to be up at 8am to watch my FH sister son as she FINALLY got a job.  It was just for today or I wouldn't have done it...but it made me really happy to have a baby in the house, but angry it wasn't mine.

Then once his dad picked him up, I was suppose to eat lunch before work.  I wanted a sandwich, but we were out of bread, so I had potato chips and french onion dip for lunch Embarrassed

TTC since June 2009 DX: PCOS October 2010
    6 medicated cycles, 2 pregnancies, 1 ectopic April 2011, Early Miscarriage August 2011
    7 more cycles, 1 IUI, No success after last pregnancy
    7/1/2012 No more fertility coverage
    8/17/2012 started pursuing domestic infant adoption!
    11/26/2012 HOME STUDY APPROVED!!!
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    When relaxing didn't work is my new blog!
  • Options
    This isn't really wicked by any means, but it's a confession that EVERY SINGLE TIME I look at someone else's chart, I click on "My Chart" like something has changed there.  At least I don't lack persistence!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I spent an enormous amount of my vacation thinking of cute baby names. My husband has no idea....

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'll be heading up to the pool here in a few for some reading and drinking and most important relaxing!

BFP 3/14/2011 m/c 3/18/2011 @ 6w BFP 8/15/2011 Beta #1 12dpo 8/16/2011 61 progesterone 29 Beta #2 14dpo 8/18/2011 143 1st ultrasound 9/6/2011 117 bpm 2nd ultrasound 9/12/2011 142 bpm Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

image1220winterbride:
    I spent an enormous amount of my vacation thinking of cute baby names. My husband has no idea....

Aww, (((hugs))).  We have our boy name picked out already as I was sure our last pregnancy was going to be a boy.  Sad

BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
    BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
  • Options

I'm editing photos from a concert that I went to and I can't stop looking at this one:

Good thing DH was driving home Tongue Tied

5/16/2005: M/C at 7 wks
    5/3/2010: MM/C at 7 wks 6 days
    5/25/2014: CP at 4 wks 3 days

Because of the great "Snow"vember of 2015, my medicated cycle was cancelled.  However, we were blessed with our little rainbow baby due on 8/14/15!  Baby J had other plans and decided to make his grand ole entrance on 7/4/2015!

Surprise!  Our little girl entered this world on 12/8/2016 after her eviction notice was long past due.  Our little turkey baby turned into a snow baby!  

Third times the charm!  BFP on 4/18/2019, EDD: 12/18/2019
    PgAL/PAL welcome
    PAIF/SAIF welcome too!

• Options
    imagePetraStonegirl:

This makes me <3 you even more! (because I do it too)

Today I got my a$$ in gear and got everything ready for a productive afternoon. I made mac and cheese, and gave myself the proper one portion bowl. Then I ate the rest too and now I'm being lazy again. Embarrassed

But, that being said, I will get the pecan sour cream coffee cake done, because I promised DH I would. 

I love you. The end.

• Options
    imagetiffany119:
    imagePetraStonegirl:

This makes me <3 you even more! (because I do it too)

Today I got my a$$ in gear and got everything ready for a productive afternoon. I made mac and cheese, and gave myself the proper one portion bowl. Then I ate the rest too and now I'm being lazy again. Embarrassed

But, that being said, I will get the pecan sour cream coffee cake done, because I promised DH I would. 

I love you. The end.

while I am happy you are indulging... I am an accountability Buddy so I say have an extra healthy egg white breakfast to make up for it and all is well. Plus maybe throw in some strength moves for the legs. Love you!!!

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm going to POAS tomorrow, so I'm having a good luck glass of wine tonight.
    dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Met = BFP#1 12/27/10, missed MC discovered 2/9/11, d&c 2/11/11, 10w3d
    Natural cycle (just Met) = BFP#2 6/3/11, Baby A arrived 2/16/12
    <a href="http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i390/tlneff0108/?action=view
  • Options
    imagewilliams4me:

image1220winterbride:

Aww, (((hugs))).  We have our boy name picked out already as I was sure our last pregnancy was going to be a boy.  Sad

Winter- I love you...

Williams - I'm that way with the girl name (I was convinced our last was a girl too - still am)... I have boy names too, but not definite like the girl...

BFP#1 11.2.10 | EDD 7.9.11 | HB 7w2d & 8w4d | missed M/C 11w2d | D&E 12.21.10
    FSH at 14.5 - 4.21.11 | CCCT - (CD3 8.8,CD10 12.2)| dx w/ DOR @ 28 yrs old
    IUI#1 + clomid 8.29.11 (our anniversary)
    BFP#2 9.10.11 | EDD 5.21.12 | beta 1 @ 14dpi:232 | beta 2 @17dpi:703 | beta 3 @24dpi:7,174
    Baby A HB of 142(7w), 161(8w), 164(9w) | Baby B no HB, Vanishing Twin
  • Options
    Only a few more days until we can ttc again. I'm actually excited. And excited this month is almost over, never thought it would end.
  • Options
    imagewilliams4me:

image1220winterbride:

THIS!  I've been making a "list" of possible names in my head.  DH and I decided we would create a short list (2 or 3) for boy and girl --names we both really like--and then would decided the moment we saw our baby.  Last time we picked the name right away, the moment we new he was a boy, his name was Logan!  It's bittersweet.  I like being able to think about it again without tearing up...that "dreaming" part, like being young and naive again.  But it's still hurts that I have to pick names so soon...*hugs* 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"